Tails Doll Enemy - THE ULTIMATE N00B REPELLANT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, this seems the right place to put this, but if not then someone can move this to the correct section.

Anyway, this is my first non-character release. This basically replaces the Deton with the Tails Doll, the spawn of Satan (as well as a certain Eggman whom the Devil had been sleeping with *shot*). I call this the "Ultimate N00b Repellant" as I've tried to make this as scary as possible and even included a couple of scary scream sounds downloaded from FlashKit and then modified. Use especially on netgames if you don't want the n00bs around. ;)

NOTE: I do not believe in the Tails Doll Curse, I just like to poke some fun out of it. Also, I was bored when I've made this.

DOWNLOAD HERE

srb20008al5.png

srb20010pb1.png

srb20028dn0.png

Some kinda false myth which just scares the crap out of people, basically. Some people claim to have been attacked by the Tails Doll while playing Sonic R in a way that is cursed, but what they actually say are lies. The curse is so stupid that it was actually rather funny.

More information can be found by typing in "tails doll curse" on Google.

I can't beleive no one else has ever made this SOC/WAD. It's just the per... no...No... NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

*GRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAWWWRRRRR*

Those who have been cursed said:
~CAN YOU FEEL THE SUNSHINE?~
~DOES IT BRIGHTEN UP YOUR DAY?~
~DON'T YOU FEEL IT SOMETIMES,~
~AND JUST NEED TO RUN AWAY?~
~REACH OUT FOR THE SUNSHINE.~
~FORGET ABOUT THE RAIN.~
~JUST THINK ABOUT THE GOOD TIMES,~
~AND THEY COULD COME BACK AGAIN.~

*Infinity-Auto-Homing-Rail'd*

I like this soc, but I think it should be more than detons that get changed.
Also, what does the curse of the tails doll do?

R.U.B.I.K. said:
I like this soc, but I think it should be more than detons that get changed.
Also, what does the curse of the tails doll do?
I'll just leave it as it is because Detons are supposed to make you run for your life... AND SO DOES THE TAILS DOLL! *shot*

Actually, it's just because Detons are usually placed in unexpected places (or however it is worded out) and when this WAD is added then you should see the looks on the faces of the n00bs when they find the Tails Dolls! >:D

Basically, that is why only the Detons are replaced. Other enemies are more or less obvious.

As for "WTF does the Tails Doll Curse do", go Google it. :D

alright, what I was going to do is done.

srb20009el4.png

Related Quote but not from the above scene:
My crazy Brain said:
Random Idiot: CAN YOU FEEL THE SUNSHINE?
Sonic: Nope, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back