wtf

Status
Not open for further replies.

silver

i don't know why none of you wanted the mod i was gonna make for ya, i had all the stuff etc and the thanks i get is getting banned for 3 days, come on if u didn't want that mod u should of said but no, the creators of srb2 get jealous
and couldn't face the fact that they are people alot better than them. and if you wanted to know, i was gonna use a quake 3 engine to pull it off. never mind now if you saddos want to carry on using a doom engine cos you cant do this yourself then be my guest. i know the admins will want to get rid of this to cover up the truth but ive got a message for them. if you think your better than me then prove it, upgrade the current doom engine to a quake 3 engine. also i know most of you will disagree with me on this etc so im goona quit srb2 and start my own sonic game which will be using a quake 3 engine or maybe a cod4 engine. hope you'll be able to catch up srb2

What and flush all that 10 years of work down the drain? i wouldn't mind if you made a game, but you need proof of your work. m'kay?

I highly doubt ST JR. are going to convert to a Quake 3 based engine after spending the best part of a decade perfecting the current Legacy based engine. And COD4? I haven't been following the scene or anything, but pressumably it's far too premature to have achieved a substancial understanding of the engine, (Not enough to mod it to emulate Classic Sonic gameplay to the level SRB2 currently does, at least) not to mention the source code hasn't even been released.

And I'm having a hard time understanding where the hostility in your post is comming from, it seems a tad un-provoked, if you don't mind me saying. Whatever the reason for your ban was, I'm fairly sure (ie. certain) that it wasn't jealousy on ST JR's part. Anyway, best of luck with your project regardless.

You realize that by having the //Alam, you prove that that is not really your code?

EDIT: in fact, that was copied source from SRB2, word for word.

du'h

of course it is its supposed to be du'h im in the graphical stage of thing at the moment

have realy change the scripts yet as theres no need at this stage

...Look here you need proof and that proof you used in your 2nd post is the srb2 source. (trrust me I looked at it.)

I've got an idea.
Let's stop talking, enough topics, randomly flaming the admins.
Do it
Recreate SRB2 exactly in the Quake 3 engine, and I'll worship the ground upon which you walk. I'm fairly certain it's not going to happen, but I'm not going to stop you from trying. I'd love a graphically fancy version of SRB2, but I have to see it to believe it.

Edit: Wait, I thought you said you were using Irrlicht. Draykon confused.

I feel like this topic is flamewar bait.

Wait! I think I backseat modded! G'bye, I'll be back in a few days.

Wow, what is this, SSNTails Actually Administers the Board Day?

I think we just need to jump silver straight to a permban. I don't think he's ever going to learn. (ohnoes snn borke teh rools aboose aboose aboose ur pwrs!)

Long story short, loads of people come-and-go about how they're going to make a more-awesome game than SRB2. QuakeSonic, Sonic Fusion, DimensionWarped, SonicGL, the list goes on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back