House Hide-n-Seek

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this your map and if it's not then I have no idea but if it is your map you need 32 deathmatch starts 8 single player starts and thats it.

Thank you, Brawl, for allowing the many hangout noobs to download this wad that they were missing. You have now compromised the hangout/RP system into being a serious growing issue again. Great job.

(P.S. people: He's one of the people who hosts hangouts/RPs/blah blah blah etc.)

Edit:
SRB2 Guy in a Private Message said:
Ok, so Brawl just posted a link for househidenseek.wad, right? Well, this isn't the normal one. I edited the real one and made it hangout - free. I then told him to post the wad. If you go to the fake in Single PAlyer / Coop, the level automaticily ends. Please, nuke your post.

What the hell?

Heh.
He tricked him into downloading an Anti hangout version instead of the real version so the n00bs have the anti Hangout version and then they can't hangout in this map?

Yeah, that was my idea in a nutshell. Ash responded somewhat like this:

Ash in a PM said:
Yes, SRB2 Guy, I know how maps work and how to make them. It really isn't that hard, but what's the point of doing it? It's just a crude prank that really doesn't do anything except give them a chance to figure out what's wrong (trust me, a few of them know a little tiny bit about level editing and they can probably fix the problem if they use the wiki's specials list) and redistribute the level and CONTINUE hanging out.

I have the WAD, but I only give it to people who look like that they won't RP or hangout in the MS. I once gave it to Speedylizard14 because he wanted to make movies, it's better if he doesn't RP in the MS. And SRB2 Guy, how was that "Anti-hangout" version of the map?

Or how about just don't distribute the wad at all? These joke wad ideas aren't going to do anything except provide a quick (2 second) chuckle. I also don't see how it's funny; you basically said what was wrong with the joke wad, which can be easily fixed! All they need is someone who can open the wad and change what you changed... and wham, Hangout becomes ∞ and unstoppable with this wad to help aid the RPs.

Re: Theres a glitch in it

SuperSonic64 said:
Kaysakado said:
SuperSonic64 said:
Ok me and my friend kirbystarball were playing this area with 30 people and all of a sudden GHOSTS APPEAR!!! I started paniking!

but nice level
Did you have espio and gh2.wad added? Because those two make it so that when you spin, ghouls come out!

yea... those wads were added. but i got freaked out. and why does the ipod kill me?

i was there tooo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back