Do you wonder...

Status
Not open for further replies.
When they finish with srb2, we'd be all dead by now. D=

/obviousjokeaboutneveranysrb2updates

By the power invested in me by the state of the internet, I hereby pronounce you ex-development-team-members. You may now do whatever the hell you want!

Scrubs references aside, I imagine they will part ways, and live on doing other things. I do not expect another SUPER AWESOME 3D FANGAME OF DOOOOOM!

SRB2 will never be finished. There will always be MODs, levels and other stuff coming out, and I'm sure the staff will work on some form of addon, or something.

Azure Hawk said:
SRB2 will never be finished. There will always be MODs, levels and other stuff coming out, and I'm sure the staff will work on some form of addon, or something.

You obviously don't know AJ very well then.

Blade T. vampire said:
They could start on a game off of the halo 2 engine!!11

*bricked*

Being serious...I think that maybe theyll finish wizard...>_>

Ohno! not the wizard!

Kaysakado said:
Half of the posts here are made of nougat.

This whole community keeps coming up with new ways to make the word fail sound so lame...

Ohno! This post is made of FAIL!

Why fail? Why not nougat?
Edit: anyone know how to remove this? I tried deleting it -> [/b]

Ice said:
This whole INTERNET keeps coming up with new ways to make the word fail sound so lame...

lol u fail xd

After srb2, STJR will probably get bored and start playing with something else.

Chaos said:
Ice said:
This whole INTERNET keeps coming up with new ways to make the word nougat sound so lame...

lol u nougat xd

After srb2, STJR will probably get bored and start playing with something else.

Fix'd. I must start a campaign against the word fail. If anyone wants to join, feel free.

Anyway, I think Sonic Team Jr. will just finish up some untied ends (wizard) and return to normal lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back