Looking for a Super Mario wad that doesn't spin for videos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone, me and my friend Cole are making a Mario and Sonic series on Youtube and we need help. We need a Mario wad. The wad is a Mario that is big(not a Mini-Mario)and does not spin like Sonic.No spinning will also be required for jumping as well. We have tried making one, but can not find the right sprites. We will put credit to the person or people that help on the first video and on our Youtube page. I hope that we will be able to start soon. I hope you guys and girls will help. :)

Okay, making sure. I will also need a Luigi wad, and again, I will give credit to the person or people who give me the link on the first video he appears(probably the second video) and on our Youtube page

Also, you shouldn't be giving credit to the person who gives you the link; instead, you should be giving the credit to the person who created it.

you are right Ash, I will give credit to who found it and who made it
But if the person made it themselves and did not steal it then all the credit will be their's.

What color does change in the Mario WAD, the red? Because then you could just have a green Mario player to fake Luiggi. Isn't that wat Nintendo did in SMB?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back