A little help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaotix

Profile Est. 2005
Okay, so, I have not been on in a while, a long time in fact. I recently wanted to start playing SRB2 again. Well, I just found out all my old data for the game has been deleted. Well, I just got done re-downloading the game and was wondering if some one could hook me up with the games UNLOCKABLES. I really do not feel like trying to unlock it all again, and I can't find the file anywhere on the board. (Even though I saw it on here ages ago.)

I am also looking for the "Mario Kart" Apps.

Thanks.

(I also would not mind anyone posting apps, mods, or wads that you would recommend my having.)

If you are able to give me the unlocked files, I will accept it through PM if needed.

What is in that link?

I already got the unlocks, so now I just need whatever else and Mario Kart.

I am who I am. I'm kinda, sorta sure Mystic would remember me, cause I used to piss him of for being newbish.

I used to own at multi-player!

Chaotix said:
What is in that link?

I am who I am. I'm kinda, sorta sure Mystic would remember me, cause I used to piss him of for being newbish.

People don't remember people. In many cases.

I remember when we could have fun on the forum and me and JTE posted a bit of Sprung in a topic to taunt Shuffle...

EDIT: And about the unlockables, get them again.

Chaotix said:
What is in that link?

Levels and stuff, also gamedats with everything in them.

Chaotix said:

Is this what you're looking for? I got this from Jacklekku's webpage.

Chaotix said:

...Ok then? Well in any case, welcome back.

No, I would say, a free give away of it without the "Ultimate Cheat" Only the true players deserve that.

<_>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back