Funny Times in your life

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did the bunkbed thing once. My older brother was on the bottom.
Another time, my brother did a flip off the bunkbed and got hurt.

My life sucks. :V

I asked my dad for a Wii one day. Guess what he got me. A FRICKEN GAMEBOY. Not SP, Not Advance, not even Color, ORIGINAL GAMEBOY.

Yugi2 said:
I asked my dad for a Wii one day. Guess what he got me. A FRICKEN GAMEBOY. Not SP, Not Advance, not even Color, ORIGINAL GAMEBOY.
Did your dad fail the hearing test?
Anyways, I asked for a game for the Gamecube. I get the Gameboy advance version. >_<

R.U.B.I.K. said:
Yugi2 said:
Anyways, I asked for a game for the Gamecube. I get the Gameboy advance version. >_<
Apparently he did. Then I asked him another day for a Wii, all stores are out, and he gets a PS3. Later that day, I found out Nintendo stopped making Wiis. *IRONY*

R.U.B.I.K. said:
Yugi2 said:
Thats the deal with parents, they remember one word of the title and they mess it up, like when i wanted Zelda: ocarina of time, when i got zelda: majoras mask.

Me and my friend carlos where playing outside and we saw a chuwawa and it started chasing us. We ran and the chuwawa was right behind, and my friend said jump on it's head super mario style, but I jumped over on of those things in the parking lot and the chuwaw hit it's head on it and was left for dead while I ran up to carlos' house.

All those 72 things. Cracking Chaos's head open. Getting hit on the head with something metal while I was swimming. Falling down the stairs.

Created an indoor sonic boom, lit a couch on fire...what else...can't remember. But those two were the funniest ones and they were most recent.

The sonic boom...(do not attempt, unless you really want to). Don't know why I went with my friends with this...but it was funny. I'm waiting for them in the auditorium of our high school and they come walking in with a large box (refrigerator box...) and drop it next to me. It's filled with about 15 megaphones. We tape them up so that they are aligned in a straight line. Then, we placed a microphone in front of it, which was hooked up to two 4' x 4' speakers and turned the volume up to max (loud to the point that the sound could echo to the basement...which is like outer space down there). Now, instead of going with his plan to use his voice, hooked up his electric guitar to a small amplifier, and placed it behind the line of megaphones. All of us with helmet on and thick ear plugs, he smacked down on one note. Now, thank god, everyone was outside when we did this...cause the school literally felt like it was going to collapse. Now, although we had nearly destroyed the school and blown out our hearing; we just sat their laughing.

Flaming Couch (as i call it)...I don't know why and what he was thinking...but it was either complete bored or dull stupidity...but it was something that I would never forget. It was before the second and first floor rooms on the left wing of the school were remodeled to classrooms. The second floor used to be a large recreation room and chill area during lunch period...now there was an old couch on a smooth floor...I'm sitting in the chair across from it and some random guy, walks in and stands in front of it...Not even a minute later, he pulls out a lighter, makes a flame, and tosses it on the couch. In a matter of seconds, flaming couch...He steps back, drops to the floor, and starts laughing...for no reason at all. Of course everyone else joins him...until someone had common sense to put it out.

(Sorry for them being so long...but...I just had to tell them...*laughs*)

rolling down a yard with my friends (kinda stupid ~.~)

once i was drinkin ,milk and someone made me laught and the milk came all out by the nose =D

when i literaly ran into a tree

when i almost got hitted by a car (it was funny because it was a friend of my mother)

i had a lot of close encounters with death but i never got hurt...
i guess i'm lucky =p

or you're Hancock

Anyway, some guys and I were playing chaoszone.wad on the last eggman level (with the random crushing walls). After I died from being sucked into space and tried to leave the room I spawned in, with no warning at all, the wall came down and crushed me!

(I posted this in the wrong topic...)

Falling over and my one-year-old brother walking all over me.

[offtopic] MetalKids, take off the Avi NOW!![/offtopic]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back