Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes

• I don't care.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I was interested at lots of people and their forums. I was wondering what is a link to make your own Forum? Whenever I search it it has OTHER people's Forum.

EDIT: Woot! I got a poll set up!

Nice link to how to make a forum, TimberWaffle. That REALLY helped me, instead of advertising your eyesore over there.

A little to dark, don't you think? I use GLASSES, so sometimes I easily become blind with dark colors. I'm not a nerd,though.

TimberWolf said:
Like I said, it's a W.I.P, and I have 31 members. Also, I didn't make the skins.

I love the fact that you ignore the fact that you are carelessly advertising your site, and paying no well-needed attention to the rules.

Spazzo said:
TimberWolf said:
Like I said, it's a W.I.P, and I have 31 members. Also, I didn't make the skins.

I love the fact that you ignore the fact that you are carelessly advertising your site, and paying no well-needed attention to the rules.
Yes, you couldv'e told em and added the link to your sig. Images dont work in sigs because then would be like 2 avatars.

supersonic45 said:
Yes, you couldv'e told em and added the link to your sig. Images dont work in sigs because then would be like 2 avatars.

Ah, okay.

Sorry, I just mis-read the first post.

SO, SS45, why don't you review my forum?

Most of you people aren't important enough to merit having your own forums, you know.

Meh.

I have a Forum. I'm a Staff member. Guess what? The guy that Owns it is one guy you all Hate.

Starts with a Z and ends with an ash.

Oh, he still exists?

Also, in all honesty, I'd take Zash over most all of the newer members here; he's an exemplary member in comparison. And to a slimmer extent, I think GKWX2 would fit in rather well nowadays. Honestly, a reevaluation of the forum's status quo is in order. Or have our standards really stooped that low?

Ritz said:
Oh, he still exists?

Also, in all honesty, I'd take Zash over most all of the newer members here; he's an exemplary member in comparison. And to a slimmer extent, I think GKWX2 would fit in rather well nowadays. Honestly, a reevaluation of the forum's status quo is in order. Or have our standards really stooped that low?

Agreed.

Also, don't expand on this. I don't want another god damn "OMG FORUMS SUCK" thread. I think we have plenty of those.

Well... Seeing as he kinda Went Six Feet Under Recently (seriously) The forum is Dead and at a Stand Still. We explained this to the Host, and he said he'll leave it up for anyone that want's to get in. I'm kinda in the Middle, as I dunno if that's bad or good. Luckily no one linked to it ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back