this year best Christmas?

• yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
In terms of loot, probably the most expensive X-Mas, but this year didn't really have a lot of high-key releases that I actually wanted.

Errr.. there's more to Christmas than getting video games, ya know.. (I got zero).

Well duh, but I assume it's the loot he was talking about. All my relatives on my mom's side live within an hour's drive, so I see them a lot.

If you've ever played Worms, Worms 2, Worms Armageddon, or Worms World Party, you'll know they're all the same damn game. Worms 3D is, as the title implies, three-dimensional, so they actually changed something more than the theme music for once.

Megasonic101/SRB2 said:
SSNTails said:
Errr.. there's more to Christmas than getting video games, ya know.. (I got zero).

Not true. Christmas is all about Video Games!!!
No! Look in Luke chapter, err. i'm not sure, but look in Luke. It says that Christmas iss all about the birth of our king, Jesus Christ! Christmas isn't about getting, it's about giving!

worms 3D has new weapons,improved missions,and some missions have no timer...... and you can find secrets in those missions......

and more.

hotdog003 said:
Christmas isn't about getting, it's about giving!

No its about wanted every one that got more then you to die, so thats about every one apart from SSNTails and a441.

Well... I´m not used to enjoy Christmas... U_U If I didn´t get that GameCube with those games, Christmas would have been only a couple of days of the year >_<

hotdog003 said:
Megasonic101/SRB2 said:
SSNTails said:

Not true. Christmas is all about Video Games!!!
No! Look in Luke chapter, err. i'm not sure, but look in Luke. It says that Christmas iss all about the birth of our king, Jesus Christ! Christmas isn't about getting, it's about giving!

IT'S ABOUT HOMICIDIAL MISSIONS!!! *Tackles hotdog003*

Oh yes, and getting. >=)

hotdog003 said:

There's nothing in the Bible that says anything about the celebration of Christmas. That holiday was implemented centuries after Jesus' death, and the final book of the Bible to be written, Revelation, was finished round about 96 C.E., so Christmas definitely post dates the Bible easily.

Jesus did say something about there being "more happiness in giving than in receiving" though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back