Favorite Webcomics

Status
Not open for further replies.
well i like deathbypixel (who doesnt? its freaking halarious!), i seen the 'warpstar' comic's which were good (the series ended ;_; ), Vgcats comic's and my comic series-*shot*

tabs.png

Snafu, Tin, DbP, VGCats, CAD, Cyanide & Happiness.

C&H! Of course. That's what I was forgetting.

Also, Snafu is pretty cool, too. Especially some of the other stuff he does. Grim Tales from Down Below FTW.

Exploitation Now was absolutely fantastic too, but then the site shut down. Hopefully it'll come back up at some point, there's some really, really great reading in there.

1.death by pixel
2.VG cats.com
3.tikal: mistress of chaos.
4.chaos dimands 3.
5.get blue spheres(olney for those who played S3&K can get the jokes.).

Author Space, Bodacious Adventures With Bob, Greed, and 8-bit theater.
(In no particular order.)

*Remembers to go check fireball20xl*

I check these daily (first thing I do getting on the internet as part of my routine checkup):
Bob and George
Shortpacked

I check these regularly/every so often:
Death by Pixel
Joyce and Walky!

I check these once in a while:
Cyanide & Happiness
VGCats
Penny Arcade

I might've forgotten a few others, but, yeah.

Heh, I read these:

Ozy and Millie
VG Cats
Exterminatus Now!
Woods for the Trees
Jack

HAH! I only had one that was already mentioned.

A while ago I used to read a lot of story-based webcomics, then stopped for whatever reason. These are the ones I've read back then:

DMFA - For some reason when I saw this, I was excited. I wanted to see Dan (one of the main characters) go to Cubi Academy. But for some reason, when that part of the comic started, I lost interest. Can't quite explain why.

Tales of the Questor - As I lost interest in DMFA, I gained interest in this. As a new plotline was beginning, I strangely lost interest of it to Wigu.

Wigu - I found this comic through a Random link on Weebl's Stuff. It was funny, but it had a lot of philosophy about death. And the philosophy about what happens after death can sometimes creep me out. So I stopped reading it.

Recently, I've been looking at There's Something About Tails and Insonicnia (if only the author improved his spelling). And every once in a little while, I like to take a peak at VGCats. They have some good stuff now and then.

And has anyone ever read the Ruins of the Fourth Wall series over at Fireball20XL? The author, Jen, came to a community forum I used to visit. She put up her comic, and we all read it. It was really great. Shame it's nothing more than an archive today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back