Non-Gaming Sonic

Status
Not open for further replies.
what did you PLAY/Do WHEN you not play Sonic(any sonic game)?

i paint or i play Worms 3d, Mashed Fully Loaded or some other...

Walter

Timesplitters: FP (+friends+pizza=complete ownage :P)

Apart from that, knowdays I find I don't really have much time for games, but I play whenever I get a chance :P

Me and my friends play a ton of SSBM, Mario Kart, Pokemon, Soul Calibur, Magic the Gathering, and D&D. If someone brings in another multiplayer game, we tend to play it to see if we wanna add it to our rotation.

Last Friday we tried out Crystal Chronicles in multiplayer, that was surprisingly fun. We also tried out Power Stone 2, that game is WEIRD, but totally in the good way.

I get with my friends, we throw lan parties (mostly halo/2, fun :D ), play on xbox live, etc. I rarely play any sonic. Except srb2 once in a while. But I'm usualy really bored when I decide to play it, it relieves boredom when I'm too lazy to play xbox or find my halo pc disc :lol:

when not playing sonic? there isn't a moment I'm not playing sonic!

<_<

>_>

just kidding you.

Alone I :

play DDR
play PSO
(gonna be doing this a lot soon) play Ragnarok online.
work on my RPG, and other game making projects.
read.
POST ON MESSAGE BOARDS.

with freinds:

(with one particular friend) lots of D&D.
DDR
PSO
any other type of gamecube multiplayer game that you can probably think of.

I like to read and go outside for a walk, to bike, or have a little run.

Oh, and I like the occasional SimCity. :)

Mystic said:
Me and my friends play a ton of SSBM, Mario Kart, Pokemon, Soul Calibur, Magic the Gathering, and D&D. If someone brings in another multiplayer game, we tend to play it to see if we wanna add it to our rotation.

Last Friday we tried out Crystal Chronicles in multiplayer, that was surprisingly fun. We also tried out Power Stone 2, that game is WEIRD, but totally in the good way.

mostly what mystic said, when im not playing sonic, im usually either:
1) at a friends house
2) at my girlfriends house playing Final fantasy
3) SSBM, mario kart, and some of the mario party series
4) sleeping (lol, who doesnt sleep?)
5) mapping random things/on the computer 24/7

wow all of you play non sonic games ^^ thats cool.
and a little edit: if forget the most thing that i do: hm....listen music, make games and the "VS" Comic ^^, SH 2, eating something AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNDDDDD....nothing ^^"

W.A.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back