No more wad launcher?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerme

it seems like it was removed.. does one not work for the latest version of the game?

also more questions: Does 2.0.6 support wad downloading? for when people try to join they download em or do they need it before they join.

and when i host a match, my character always has a transparent blue circle over him.

Last edited:
There is one that still works with 2.0.6 and it can be found in the download section of the main SRB2 website. It's called the SRB2 Net Launcher and it works fine with the current version. And yes, wad downloading is supported in this version, too. There are some wads that cannot be download because of how big they might be, or the host could have turned the downloads off to prevent server lag that could hold up the game or crash the server.

As for the transparent blue circle around your character, I am not sure what could be causing that. Did you have any wads added when you were hosting?

Alright thanks.

and for the blue circle, i think i realize it is wads idk which one though.. It even happens on my srb2 wii version.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back