• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Prisima's Pixeled Productions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then elaborate on how the eyes and muzzle are strange, and suggest a way to improve it. No one can read your mind.

It should be pretty obvious, hence why I didn't explain it in further detail, but if you insist:

The muzzle seems to point outward too much, and by this I mean the left side of it. I see no problem with the right side. Maybe it's the positioning of the nose, or the shape of the muzzle on the left, or maybe both.

The eyes seem strange because of the positioning of the eyebrows. The seem to center down at an angle away from the 'center' of the muzzle.

It wasn't obvious at all. At least what you said does makes sense.

And I'm feeling in a good mood today, so here you go~

SYrDaP5.png

Thanks for the help MotorRoach, and the criticizms everyone. Here's the new banner I've been working on:
newbanner.png

The color scheme seems off (especially the "2"), but it might just be me.

Not to be rude Phil, but I do think I'm less reminded of 1.09.4 when I see Prisima's banner.

...erm, you are definitely correct when you say "old" banners. Frankly, I like Prisima's more since it's pretty interesting, mind some anti-aliasing. Not to say yours isn't, but your banner is more the size of a ribbon than a wide banner, therefore less space for text, which is why in a certain previous sprite thread I commented on how "ROBO BLAST" is barely legible. Nothing is stopping you from fixing those issues yourself; I mean, those are your OLD sprites, right? There's been plenty of time to make NEW ones, to prove your worth as a spriter?

In all honesty, your banner is good, but Prisima's takes the cake. Sorry if I seem unfair in any recent previous posts of mine

Here's the new logo that's more eye-pleasing (to me, at least):
newbanner2.png

Phil, I used the style of your Robo Blast letters and adapted them to mine, if you don't mind.

Hey, that looks rather good. Only complaints I have are that "Robo Blast" and the stars next to SONIC should be the same colour as the outline of the yellow circle. Also, SONIC's shadow (?) should be dark yellow.

But yeah, still, rather good.

Here's the new logo that's more eye-pleasing:
newbanner2.png
My eyes are fully pleased. Fully, pleased.

Hey, that looks rather good. Only complaints I have are that "Robo Blast" and the stars next to SONIC should be the same colour as the outline of the yellow circle. Also, SONIC's shadow (?) should be dark yellow.

I don't agree you with this because the logo had enough yellow and that blue stars fit with the "ROBO BLAST". Same with the "SONIC" shadows.

My main problem is that the words ROBO BLAST are really, really dark compared to the rest of the banner, so it's kind of strange.

I, personally, do think they could use a little lightening up.

j1zuD62.png

So, there was this time Ice had an emblem half done, so I went, finished it up a little, and gave it wings. Sadly, neither of us know what the logo would look like.

Not to be rude Phil, but I do think I'm less reminded of 1.09.4 when I see Prisima's banner.

...erm, you are definitely correct when you say "old" banners. Frankly, I like Prisima's more since it's pretty interesting, mind some anti-aliasing. Not to say yours isn't, but your banner is more the size of a ribbon than a wide banner, therefore less space for text, which is why in a certain previous sprite thread I commented on how "ROBO BLAST" is barely legible. Nothing is stopping you from fixing those issues yourself; I mean, those are your OLD sprites, right? There's been plenty of time to make NEW ones, to prove your worth as a spriter?

In all honesty, your banner is good, but Prisima's takes the cake. Sorry if I seem unfair in any recent previous posts of mine

Bleh, I didn't put much work into that honestly.

j1zuD62.png

So, there was this time Ice had an emblem half done, so I went, finished it up a little, and gave it wings. Sadly, neither of us know what the logo would look like.
With your and Ice's permission, maybe I could use it and put my Sonic in it and use it for one of my wads?

Mmmm, delicious buttermilk waffles and moist marble cake!

waffle.png
cake.png

Thanks Iceman404. (Could you PM it to me, MotorRoach?)
Anyway, here's a weapon ring that I modeled:
spin.gif

It resembles a target because it's a homing ring. It follows any nearby player.

Really nice model there, feels par up with the official weapon rings. I don't mean to request, but I'm curious to see how it would look if you tried to make a normal ring animation, as the ring part of your model seems very nicely rendered.

Really nice model there, feels par up with the official weapon rings. I don't mean to request, but I'm curious to see how it would look if you tried to make a normal ring animation, as the ring part of your model seems very nicely rendered.
Challenge accepted, I'll get to that in the next post.
How's this? It's already converted to SRB2's palette, and I need feedback on how it looks:
soniclogo.png

Very good, no really!Tough... You should remove the 3d impression for the SONIC word. Even tough it's much less uglier than the game's one (Yes it is!) it looks weird to have a 3D text fellowed by 2D one.EDIT: Or you can apply it to every letter.
It's my point of view tough, if you were just trying to copy the game's style, it's perfect.
Keep up the good work!
...Nice shading by the way *_*

Last edited:
Oh my god, that looks so good and smooth. Here betting it'll be amazing to see all of the emblem put together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back