8 Posts Per Page

Status
Not open for further replies.
hotdog003 said:
Sepwich completely went down about a week ago for about four days. It was completely disconnected- PING couldn't find it, HyperTrace timed out after the 13th hop... It was ugly.
That would be the work of Avalon as well. He was actually in my channel a few days ago and said both attacks were done by him...

The guy is crazy. He can take down just about any server there is, regardless of any security measures. Remember a few weeks ago when Sonic Stadium died for a few days? Well, can you guess who did it?

Omega the Hedgehog said:
The guy is crazy. He can take down just about any server there is, regardless of any security measures. Remember a few weeks ago when Sonic Stadium died for a few days? Well, can you guess who did it?
The guys of Sonic Stadium said that they forgotten to change the server to a new one, and then it failed for old, only. It wasn't an attack.

However, that guy must be stupid for attack a server and say that he was. Ehm... Did something happened between he and Sepwich? Because that attack could be a revenge...

Sik said:
Omega the Hedgehog said:
The guys of Sonic Stadium said that they forgotten to change the server to a new one, and then it failed for old, only. It wasn't an attack.
No, I mean the time BEFORE that. That was an attack.

Oh, it was an attack alright. Not on Sonic Stadium, though. He says the AccessIRC server is going down in a few weeks, he just enjoys screwing around with #sonicstadium in the process.

Can we stop this 8 posts per page thing yet? It's getting annoying.

I did, and it just said that it was an invalid file when I tried to extract it.

I knew that.

Really, I did, it's just that whenever I see you, you're always on your bad connection. D:

Now that the server has moved, I've abused my 1337 d4748453 h4><0r 5|<!115 (also known as Sepwich's administrative stuff) to set it back to 15 posts per page. Rejoice, all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back