Who started SRB2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In case the title is invisible, who the heck started the project?

As in back in '98...

(I know SRB1 was in '98, but it technically became two)

Also...

What exactly happened to SRB1 anyway (Spoilers Aside).

What exactly happened to SRB1 anyway (Spoilers Aside).

It was finished!

But yeah, I dunno what happened to most of our old history section at srb2.org apart from all the historic downloads. Someone evidently either thought it wasn't worth showing or accidentally removed it from existence. The main history page been gone for years by now I imagine.

On the other hand, some miscellaneous historic files and pages miraculously are still about on there even today (yet it's tricky to find the links since no page on the site links them), such as the White Glove Diaries.

Last edited:
I probably dropped it a while ago because I didn't want to update it, and a lot of that old stuff that Sonikku wrote is so hilariously self-promoting it hurts to read =P

I do agree we should probably get that old stuff updated and properly linked again, though.

"And no, this isn't some dramatic announcement that I'm quitting the team or that AJ wants to have a drastic change in his lifestyle and become a monk. I promised myself that I would see SRB2 through to the absoloute end, no matter what happens. The only thing that will stop me working on this project would be my death."
The irony is real

"And no, this isn't some dramatic announcement that I'm quitting the team or that AJ wants to have a drastic change in his lifestyle and become a monk. I promised myself that I would see SRB2 through to the absoloute end, no matter what happens. The only thing that will stop me working on this project would be my death."
The irony is real

I'm with you on that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back