Opinion on SRB Sequel-Line

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hype r

Darkspinesupersonic8
Ok, first post. I know I should post a Hi I'm new message first, but I really had this huge question and wanted to know if anyone could possibly agree... Hi i'm Darkspine8, aka Hyper. (Space before R is a complete typo)
Ok, so.. Does anyone agree with me on THIS GAMELINE.

Sonic Robo Blast 1.
Sonic Robo Blast 2: The Black Meteorite (Un-Official Sub-Title)
Sonic Robo Blast 3: Mystic Realm (CUSTOM LEVEL-PACK)
Sonic Robo Blast 4: Tortured Planet (CUSTOM LEVEL-PACK)

Does anyone agree? The two Custom Level Packs seem to have protential for being SRB Sequels.
I also have comments on playable Chars for each.. (Just on 3 and 4 but One and two are included)
SRB1: .... Sonic.
SRB2: Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles.
SRB3: Sonicre, Tailsre, Knuckles...Err...Re?
SRB4: SonicCE.

Again, does anyone agree? I would really like to know as.. You have to agree the games as Three and Four sound pretty good as Sequels. Matter afact it wouldn't suprise me if they did. Tortured Planet especially as it has it's own Cutscenes even :3

I disagree with everything in this topic for more than obvious reasons as these are all horrible ideas.
Especially the character sprite ideas, RE and CE sprites are pretty mediocre unless your standards are on the floor.

I disagree with everything in this topic for more than obvious reasons as these are all horrible ideas.
Especially the character sprite ideas, RE and CE sprites are pretty mediocre unless your standards are on the floor.
RE and CE are actually the only Sonic Addons I find in the Releases section on Characters. (Ones that edit sonic anyway) I ethier just can't find them or like they say there are hidden releases in the Editing Section, i'm too lazy >.<
And the only reason Mystic Realm and TP are listed, cause they're one of the only level-packs i've played and they seem rather good at being entertaining and fun. Especially TP. In a metaphor it's gameplay was "Delicious".

There are no better level packs, at least none who are anywhere near the same scale as those two. They're both mediocre and I'm sure their creators agree with this. Both this and the fact that SRB2 doesn't have and will never have sequels have already been discussed a million times, so I'll lock this topic here.

EDIT: Turns out MonsterIestyn beat me to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back