• No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hikari

http://youtube.com/watch?v=JGFkT7-wNMo

HAL was suppose to release this game onto the gamecube console, but it
was discontinued somewhere in the middle of development.....

Rumors say that it will be continued someday and released on the Nintendo Wii. It catches my attention.

679881.jpg

679882.jpg

HAL has slipped up in the past *cough*Kirby Air Riders*cough* but it seems that this looks like it makes up for it.

Hmm..... Kirby64 came out......7 years ago?!?!?!??!?!!?!?
Wow....HAL has really went downhill......except for the Smash Bros series.
679880.jpg

679879.jpg

Forgeting something? Not all great games have to be for consoles. Ever play a handheld game before? They have Kirby games on there too ya know. I personally liked Squeak Squad even though it was short, and I STILL play Kirby Air Ride.

Hikari said:
HAL has slipped up in the past *cough*Kirby Air Riders*cough* but it seems that this looks like it makes up for it.
Kirby Air Riders owns. What are you talking about?

Lol, Kirby Air Riders. Anyways, I like Kirby games, though most of HAL's Kirby efforts remain on handhelds. Magic Mirror is one of my favorite GBA games still. Too bad this game wasn't released, though, I did question the whole "stack the enemy" concept.

I was actually talking about this with my friend the other night. I think they moved it to Wii. When/if it will ever come out, nobody knows. The game already looked almost done in 2005. If it's not out within the next year, I'd call it canned.
BTW, it's Kirby Air Ride, not Kirby Air Riders. :X

tailsmastermind said:
Forgeting something? Not all great games have to be for consoles. Ever play a handheld game before? They have Kirby games on there too ya know. I personally liked Squeak Squad even though it was short, and I STILL play Kirby Air Riders.

Yeah, Squeak Squad was a pretty good game, but it could have been a little bit longer.... I was part way through the game enjoying myself (or so I thought) and then I realized I beat the final boss in very short time!

I want a free roaming Kirby game similar to City Trial in Kirby Air Ride. That was so cool to finally control Kirby in full 3D movement.

Com said:
I want a free roaming Kirby game similar to City Trial in Kirby Air Ride. That was so cool to finally control Kirby in full 3D movement.

Bow Down To The Side-scrollers!!!

Aww, too bad this got canned, it would of been great fun on the gamecube :(.

Oh well, I started playing Kirby and the amazing mirror today, it was fantastic, apart from those other 3 kirbys getting lost, and pushing each other in death pits :/

I have seen this game before in sidescroller form. What is it called again? OH YEAH! Kirby Superstar for the SNES.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back