Sphere.soc

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure, but the first version of this had a really cool lookin' trail to it.

(No I'm not Uploading that XD)

Speaking of that, don't you already know that most people don't download it without screenies? (That's what most people say, it's really screenshots) I'll still try it out, but PM me if you want me to post the screenshots.

Hey! I did that! Its on as "SA2.soc" in my SA2shadow character. Did you make this, or edit it from mine without permission. Mine the same basic thing.

EDIT:
sonicfreak94 said:
LINK:NOW WITH SUPERFORM, AND FIXED NAME sa2shadow.zip http://www.sendspace.com/file/9xhx6h

LINK2: sa2.soc
http://www.sendspace.com/file/jwt2m8

See?
Earuto said:
Haven't someone made something like that before?
Me
Sykotic said:
I'm not sure, but the first version of this had a really cool lookin' trail to it.

(No I'm not Uploading that XD)
Mine.
You better not have used mine without permission.

Actually, this soc has a sphere around you that travels with you, while yours spawns the circle every frame. Completely different.

I made it myself.

No false accusations, kthx. I think I know how to make Sphere.soc hurt your other players. If I can do this, expect a Re-release.

EDIT- Nope.

I tried to make an object that uses the Change Color Frame to exist as an object so it would do damage. That didn't work, but I THINK there's a another way. Would make a seperate object like the thok object except adding the Missile tag work? And then messing around with the frames so it'd go to the other frames would work, right? Because it spawned as a Missile, it has to end like a Missile?

Answer, plox.

You didn't just read skyotic's new post

Sykotic said:
I made it myself.

No false accusations, kthx. I think I know how to make Sphere.soc hurt your other players. If I can do this, expect a Re-release.

EDIT- Nope.

I tried to make an object that uses the Change Color Frame to exist as an object so it would do damage. That didn't work, but I THINK there's a another way. Would make a seperate object like the thok object except adding the Missile tag work? And then messing around with the frames so it'd go to the other frames would work, right? Because it spawned as a Missile, it has to end like a Missile?

Answer, plox.

See?

Of course I read that. If he didn't post that I was saying that you don't have any proof. You don't have to be all in someone face.

Chill, plz.

I wanted this to get an SA2/Heroes/Shadow-ish Feel to it. The Sphere does nothing more than make it look cool.

I think if I add a Missile tag to the Thok thing, then it'll damage other players =D Same with the Other Objects to.

EDIT- Suddenly, I think I'm going in a wrong direction with this. All I'd need is that same thok object like the one when you spin normally so spawn and last for a shorter period of time. And adding the Missile Tag.

EDIT2- Damn it, it didn't work. All it did was spawn nothing, not even when I spin regularly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back