Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bigboi

dsc01555jv1.jpg

dsc01556xp5.jpg

dsc01557dv6.jpg

dsc01558qd8.jpg

Sorry for the bad quality pictures, I took them from my cell phone...

My wall full of Sonic...

My out of date computer...

My room, the toy store... BTW, I have alot more stuff then this...

A stack of some of my games...

My TV with Sonic on top of my gamecube.....

picture010ea5.jpg

The side of my bed, at the corner of the room. o.o

picture011no1.jpg

Say hello to my TV, and maybe the PS2 if you can see it at the top right of the dark image.

picture012wq1.jpg

My messy computer desk.

[Note: This is a GOOD day]

picture013yj3.jpg

And my TV again, with my rather large (And blurry) collection of DVDs. I have more, a lot more.

Really nice timing to make this topic. My camera broke 2 days ago!

ree-c said:
pic 1[img]

[img]pic 2[img]

Say hello to my TV, and maybe the PS2 if you can see it at the top right of the dark image.

[img]pic 3[img]

My messy computer desk.

[img]pic 4[img]

And my TV again, with my rather large (And blurry) collection of DVDs. I have more, a lot more.[/quote]

Do you guys now understand why I often call Ree-c my dark side? His chamber even proves it more! A mess, a PS2, crazy collection of DVD's, a flatscreen computer, a dark room, and a cup of coffee! Thats totally sooo the opposite of my room!

Super mystic sonic said:
Really nice timing to make this topic. My camera broke 2 days ago!

ree-c said:
pic 1[img]

[img]pic 2[img]

[img]pic 3[img]

My messy computer desk.

[img]pic 4[img]

And my TV again, with my rather large (And blurry) collection of DVDs. I have more, a lot more.[/quote]

Do you guys now understand why I often call Ree-c my dark side? His chamber even proves it more! A mess, a PS2, crazy collection of DVD's, a flatscreen computer, a dark room, and a cup of coffee! Thats totally sooo the opposite of my room![/quote]

My room is VERY messy. It's so messy, I got mice. My mum complains that there are dead mice in here, but I can't smell them, since I got a cold.

GCFreak said:
My room is VERY messy. It's so messy, I got mice. My mum complains that there are dead mice in here, but I can't smell them, since I got a cold.

Ew....my room is sooo the opposite. I only eat in the main room, with my big TV. Sometimes in the small kitchen, when I have to cook something up for dinner.

GCFreak said:

:eek: Ummm eww.... My parents constantly tell me to clean my room, If they saw yours, HELL would break loose....

Pfft, my parents don't CARE if my room is messy. Why should they? It's not their room.

I'd post a couple photos, except my digital camera was made in the dark ages, and its 9 pin serial interface doesn't agree with my XP installation.

Super mystic sonic said:
Do you guys now understand why I often call Ree-c my dark side? His chamber even proves it more! A mess, a PS2, crazy collection of DVD's, a flatscreen computer, a dark room, and a cup of coffee! Thats totally sooo the opposite of my room!

I only have 2 brothers and a sister.

NOw then, for _MY_ room. Just for me. Niah.

picture001oe7.jpg

My small cupboard, with a lamp, clock and a few old magazines. And an old TNT2.

picture003up7.jpg

My old CRT, plus a speaker to it's left.

picture004xa4.jpg

Speaker on the floor, and a bit of storage.

picture005wj1.jpg

Mah awesome-l33t compy.

picture006pb7.jpg

My good-old steel-box computer.

picture007ik4.jpg

A lod of CDs and a speaker.

picture008hj0.jpg

My TV, for watching movies and playing games. :)

picture009gr6.jpg

My gamecube and games.

Bigboi said:

lol, nice...

I had a PS2, but I sold it. (you can tell by the yellow memory card atop of my TV and th PS2 games I own.)

Hopefully I will get XBOX 360.....
and Nintendo Wii.....

Nintendo fanbuys rulez!! :roll:

Bah, my rooms semi-Clean/ Semi-Dirty. =D

>_> I got lot's of Comp Junk. Maybe I'll put Pics here later. I'll just edit this post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back