Leaving, and a notice as to why.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob

This is not a goodbye topic. This is merely an explanation as to why I will not be here for an inderterminate amount of time. The power cable to my modem is broken. I can connect to the internet, but I have to physically push the power cable in, which is how I'm talking to you now, but it also disables the use of one of my hands when typing, so you can tell this is a pre-written message. I don't need responses, sorry posts, etc. I just don't know when we will be getting a new cable. And there are at least a few people who need to read this notice. So, if anyone asks around, please, forward them here. On the flip side, this gives me a chance to work on SASonic, Mighty, and...other things...(People who know what they are will understand the end of that line). So, I'll be back. It's just a question of when we order the cable, and when Verizon ships it.

Is it the cable or the modem? I'm sure ethernet cables are pretty cheap.
Either way, why don't you just duct tape it down?

I dont think it'll work like that shuffle... Eventually it'll fall-out/Wiggle-out-of-place... i just dont think duct tape is a good idea...

Mystic said:
Yeah, personally I'd try taping it into the port, but I assume you've already tried that.
shadow the fox said:
dont kill yourself...
What on Earth?
i tryed tapeing my cord into my comp and i shocked myself and fryed my comp.
thankfuly it was a small shock or i wouldent be here today.

XD!!

Comp Fixer:This will fix it!*starts banging it with a jack hammer*

Darkwarrior:Are..you sure that will fix it?

Comp Fixer:Yup! It always does! *5 mins later*

Darkwarrior:Did it...did it make it?

Comp Fixer:Im sorry...it couldn't make it. It had too much broken parts.

Darkwarrior:*Darth vader NO*NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Glueing it down is a stupid idea. What is glue if it's not liquid before it sets? What if a power cable but a transfer of electricity from one place to the other? What is dangerous but a power cable glued down using glue which is a liquid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back