Tell us something odd about yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
SRB2-Playah's post reminded me of something.. When I was younger, I used to be afraid of drowning or falling through levels in ANY game. This includes the 2D Sonic games and Mario 64.

metalsonic5555 said:
DuelMasterP said:
I play my Xbox with a PS2 controler.
How can you do that?
You can buy adapters to play Xbox, Gammecube or PC games with a PS2 controller. The buttons go by position, so Select is Back, R1 is Black, L2 is Left Trigger.
I only do that cos all of my old controllers died and I don't like the tiny S controllers...

Any how...
1) At full Running speed, I am well known for turning at about 90 degrees (really annoys people in games of tag...)
2) My cat likes to lick my feet...
3) I don't like bright light, yet i like Fire, Electricity and Ice...

1. i crack my neck alot as well..

2. I wear either a NY yankee shirt or some blue shirt everyday.

3. i sometimes i make stupid noises on my mic, either to pretend that im Beavis from "Beavis and Butthead" or Betty from "Kung pow"

4. i hate people that say nintendo is for kids and such...

5. i have somewhat of two catchphrases when something bad happens..
Awwwww crap, or awwwwww damn...

6. i somewhat despise the color red...

7. when im really bored, i do some impersonations to get rid of the boredom.

8. I do homework in the morning before school starts. :mrgreen:

9. i hate yellow lightbulbs, they remind me of school... (dont ask why)

10. My personality is somewhat combined off of characters:

stone cold steve austin (my attitude)
Al Bundy (my philosophy)
Bart (my troubleness)
sonic ( the hero inside me)
The waterboy (my temper)
beavis (my stupidity)
and etc...

I think thats everything.....

Spazzo said:
Whoa, what are you doing inside of my head?
Stupid joke aside, that isnt an odd fact. Thats bragging; which is not cool nor friend-gaining, and trust me, I learned the hard way...

All i'm saying that I'm only dangerous in match after playing it 3 hours after each other. Every normal newbie can own me if its the first time I play match in 3 days.

Spazzo said:
I have ADHD.
I once had 2 broken arms.
Occasionally, I have popcorn for breakfeast.
I eat tons of junk, and dont brush my teeth all that well, yet i've never had a cavity.
I wear headgear daily.
I have an uncle who was in the world series of poker.
I don't like violent games. AT ALL.
I don't use the mouse in SRB2.
My parents almost broke up around a year ago.

I find Mystic overrated.
Oh, so its not just me?
Oh did he own you and now your mad.

Uh, I doubt it. I think they just find him not to be as good in netgames as most people make of it. <_<

Penopat said:
I am the worst person at most sports ever.
I hate mint.
Same :l

I'm taller than people that are 18 or so, I'm 12 :l
Meep? :)

I'm allergic to Kiwi fruit (my face goes like a balloon)
i got learning difficulties
i hate mushrooms

I hate the average consumer for being so uneducated in the product they're purchasing.
I hate being a webmaster.
I like playing the same 20 songs on random everyday for a month.

I just finished playing the songs "Live and Learn", "Never turn back", "It doesn't matter", "Open your heart", and "Waking up"
for five hours!!!!

1. I make weird noises at night(not masterbasion, I do have a girlfriend).
2. I am a honor student.
3. I hate my vegies(love meat).
4. I am the stupid one in the crowd.
5. I have downloaded every WAD ive seen.
6. I make this weird high pitch sound at times.
7. I hate people who spam/throw a fit/ect. over loseing a netgame(im ok with cussing).

And alot more.

1.My handwriting is not that good
2.I watch rude movies that I shouldn't watch
3.Get into trouble without my mum knowing
4.My teacher always picks on me
5.I always get away with things sometimes
6.I love annoying people

Thats it i think... :?

I also
fell off my bike into a pond once.( it was stupid ) but i went over a stupid rock

i tried parachuting of the top of the stairs using supermarket bags lol( i also did one out of a small window. me and my cousin did

I sit on my skateboard when going down a huge hill

I'm 15, and I've been in the Sonic fangaming community for five years now. Back when I was younger, they considered me a "prodigy".

I type really fast. 90+wpm on average, and I've been known to peak 120+wpm. The thing is, I don't touch-type (fingers on the home row).

I'm really knowledgeable with computers, but if you show me a cell phone, I go, "wait, how do you text message on this thing? What's a voice-mail?"

I browse Wikipedia when I'm bored. I tend to learn a lot that way.

I have an alter-ego that I like to doodle and imagine about. It's really me in cartoon form (human and everything), with a fearless and edgy personality. It's largely Sonic-inspired. Some of my alter-ego has leaked into my real-life personality.

My diet is, like, neutral. As a friend of mine put it, "you don't eat anything healthy, but you don't eat anything that's, like, not healthy..."
It consists primarily of breads. Bread, pasta, cereal. I eat junk foods (read: Baked Lays) a lot. I love potato products. Also, I can eat and eat and eat and eat, but I don't ever gain a pound.

I love to cook. I've learned everything I know from reading recipes and trial-and-error. People have complimented me on my cooking. Cooking is a hobby to me, and I fear that if I take a class, it'll suck all the fun out of it.

I'm one-of-a-kind. Nominated one-of-a-kind back in middle school superlatives, and I've also had the term "Digi-logic" and the expression "But you're Marco!" attributed to me. My psyche is hard to pin down, and I'm known for "doing the impossible" (93 on my Bio final without studying at all).

I'm really popular in school. Not popular as in "the life of the party" or "everyone talks to me", but everyone just knows me, and without reason. Normal, gamers, special ed, jocks, honors students. A lot of the younger people from my middle school know me too. People like to say "hi" to me.

Speaking of, I'm not an honors student, but the way I see it, it's because of lack of commitment. I have the smarts (and people have told me that), but I'm just not committed to doing that much work. Though, I am in an AP class.

I'm really knowledgeable with computers, but if you show me a cell phone, I go, "wait, how do you text message on this thing? What's a voice-mail?"

I have an alter-ego that I like to doodle and imagine about.

Yayie. o.o

At an age of 12, I had a "Spelling age" of 16.

I don't work in maths at all. No-one can get me to do anything, no-one.

I seem to make more typos when i'm typing slower. o.o

I have over 1400 Yu-Gi-Oh cards.

I have 7 computers.

I tend to prefer some older technology over newer. (IE, I prefer my CRT monitor to any TFT)

I have a quad speaker setup.

I have 3 different SOnic Adventure posters pinned up in my room.

I can only win at Srb2 race
I told someone about the Srb2MB (the one that was later known as Sonic Fan, Kao and SuperSonicTales :oops: )
I´m stupid enough to say I´ll do an impossible work
I sometimes ignore my homework, switch the computer on and do them too late.
At first I only played sonicfangames after buying a Sega one

Digiku said:
I'm 15, and I've been in the Sonic fangaming community for five years now. Back when I was younger, they considered me a "prodigy".

I type really fast. 90+wpm on average, and I've been known to peak 120+wpm. The thing is, I don't touch-type (fingers on the home row).

I have an alter-ego that I like to doodle and imagine about. It's really me in cartoon form (human and everything), with a fearless and edgy personality. It's largely Sonic-inspired. Some of my alter-ego has leaked into my real-life personality.

My diet is, like, neutral. As a friend of mine put it, "you don't eat anything healthy, but you don't eat anything that's, like, not healthy..."
It consists primarily of breads. Bread, pasta, cereal. I eat junk foods (read: Baked Lays) a lot. I love potato products. Also, I can eat and eat and eat and eat, but I don't ever gain a pound.

I love to cook. I've learned everything I know from reading recipes and trial-and-error. People have complimented me on my cooking. Cooking is a hobby to me, and I fear that if I take a class, it'll suck all the fun out of it.

I'm one-of-a-kind. Nominated one-of-a-kind back in middle school superlatives, and I've also had the term "Digi-logic" and the expression "But you're Marco!" attributed to me. My psyche is hard to pin down, and I'm known for "doing the impossible" (93 on my Bio final without studying at all).

I'm really popular in school. Not popular as in "the life of the party" or "everyone talks to me", but everyone just knows me, and without reason. Normal, gamers, special ed, jocks, honors students. A lot of the younger people from my middle school know me too. People like to say "hi" to me.

Speaking of, I'm not an honors student, but the way I see it, it's because of lack of commitment. I have the smarts (and people have told me that), but I'm just not committed to doing that much work. Though, I am in an AP class.

I do cooking and Neutral diet as well. me and my friends are doing a mobile video on jack@ss on skateboards

ive fell on my ass without even walking
oh and on netgames ill sometimes call myself
extreme flying cow

I like to pretend I'm a goldfarmer or a bot on online games sometimes.
I'm often mistaken for a guy in real life, and I play along with it usually.
I'm horrible at most games in spite of playing them 13+ hours a day.
I have a spotty memory and can't find my way home without a map.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back