So I'm watching Sonic X and..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I wanted to, I could just SET my post count to "Infinity" or something equally amusing. Post count really doesn't have a use, and posting repetitively to up it will eventually cause me to do something mean, like set it to zero.

"Megasonic101/SRB2". I was one of the first to join the board, LOVED to hit enter, and started a massive wave of hype for the first large-scale SRB2 project, SRB2: Netlink Edition, which ended in a horrid mess of EXE hacks and shame.

Then came TURPG World 3D, my next big SRB2 project. That lasted around 6 months, then died off.

Next up was TNAoStH, my main project nowadays and probably one of the most well known around here.

That led me to form a deeper friendship with JTE, piloting me to the front of SPMoves, where I stand today.

Project Quest died after a month, since all it really was, was an engine test, for the most part. I'm currently looking for the source, which JTE might have somewhere on his harddrive...

That brings us to now. All I'm still working on is SPM and TNAoStH, which are actually pretty damned huge if you look closely.

I'm also working on SSC's Sonic 3D Revolution, a Wizard Needs Food Badly hack and am considering animating SSN and Instant's skit, "Death Cheese" using my almighty Flash powers.

Yesh. And stuff. :roll:
[/pointless]

hotdog003 said:
Really?
I thought that there was no option for that in the Admin Panel...
There isn't, but I have core access to the server, so I can do it if needed.

hotdog003 said:
Core access... Server...
Better than FTP?
I have FTP access and a database administration program so if I wanted to change anything on the forums, I could without touching the admin panel. Not that I DO, generally, because most things can easily be covered by the admin panel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back