Not open for further replies.

darck ss

im creating a character wad and i need a little help in this:
1-How can
I modify
my
character
size scale?

In the S_SKIN lump, put SF_HIRES in your character's skinflags, in the same lump, put highresscale = ---.

--- Being the scale; numbers over 1 will make your character appear bigger while the ones under 1 will make it appear smaller.

Code:
highresscale = 1.7
flags = SF_HIRES
^For instance^

EDIT: However, keep in mind that this won't affect the character's hitbox!

Last edited:
@lat I think he makes the overall scale rather than the scale of the sprites. For this a Lua is required.

@lat I think he makes the overall scale rather than the scale of the sprites. For this a Lua is required.
I'm not sure about the radius (thickness), but the height of a player object can not be changed through Lua. Or, well, it can, but it's instantly changed back. In a way so setting the height every single tic/frame doesn't work, sadly.

I'm not sure about the radius (thickness), but the height of a player object can not be changed through Lua. Or, well, it can, but it's instantly changed back. In a way so setting the height every single tic/frame doesn't work, sadly.

So, how did the Brag Eggman wad work? :3

thanks guys i think i should master lua,because im wanting to change the hitbox maybe the wiki will help me maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back