The Pony Thread (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, something PonyGAF pointed out to me:
The room in the two pictures here looks conspicuously like the room the Nightmare Moon showdown occurred in.

Chocolate Rain!
Cup of flower add it to the mix,
Chocolate Rain!
Sweet not sour, salt, just add a pinch,
Chocolate Rain!
Baking treats like this is such a cinch,
Chocolate Rain!
Teaspoon of vanilla, count to four,
Chocolate Rain!
You'll never ever get your fill of
Chocolate Rain!
Sweet and tasty don't be hasty now,
Chocolate Rain!
Chocolate, chocolate... chocolate!

I honestly wonder if that was an intentional reference on their part, with that picture...

Pfft. HAHAHAHA!
apples_apples_apples_by_blackgryph0n-d49c11q.png

I don't read EQD because I can't be bothered flipping through all the shitty fanstuff to get to the actual news (and good fanstuff). Turning on no-fanfic mode doesn't really help.

And then the S2E1 pictures infested SRB2. You guys DO realise they're all over EqD already, right?

LET US META

So what's this now? Pictures of Season 2 must remain at one place only on the internet? Okay then.

What's wrong with Equestria Daily? Why are they so stupid? Don't they know the pictures were already on My Little Pony's Facebook page?

He looks like Steven Magnet's brother. Speaking of which, maybe he is! Judging by personalities, they're like opposites! Steven Magnet would just need to be named Accord.

I'm actually really happy with the design they chose for him. They managed to make a bad guy that annoys you and makes you dislike him, just like bad guys should.

Discord isn't what I expected at all, and I love it. His design is kind of crazy looking (understandable with him being the spirit of Chaos or something). He seems to be a really powerful trickster of sorts who makes everyone miserable for his own amusement. He has a really "fun" aura about him, and I can't wait to see more.

I expect a troll-off between him and Celestia.

Before i saw the show i was making jokes about it, but when i saw the first few episodes i like it now, so you know what they say, don't knock it till you try it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back