Favorite RPG game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hikari

Sorry for the last topic everyone.

Now,What is your favorite rpg game?
Mine happens to be both Disgaea:Hour OF Darkness and Disgaea2:Cursed Memories.

First of all, you just joined, so give it a break. Second, for most users, it's actually pretty late, and if you look at the currently online users you would see that there aren't many on.

Yeah, this isn't GameFAQs, we don't have OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAND users.
Man, even the website itself is running like crap tonight.

My favourite RPG would be Pokemon Gold. Because it's Pokemon. And it's Gold.

And the night/day system, that Pokemon come out at different times; plus the insane 16 badges, the huge ass amount of stuff to do in the story, the way trainers phone you up for a rematch, plus the big-but-not-too-big (Read: Not 490-something) amount of Pokemon, 251.

Right now it would have to be the Wild ARMS and Persona series right now, I'm attempting to finish the original Wild ARMS on the PSX, and I am interested in the Persona series from Atlus right now.

Harvest Moon FOMT, I recently got back into my Harvest Hoon craze, and I quit playin Pokemon long ago, because it bored me, I quit after diamond.

Super Mario RPG!!! *shot* With the Luigi hack! *shot again*
Na, I would have to say that my favorite RPG would have to be pokemon Gold/Silver/Crystal.

Final Fantasy

I like the whole series. It would be hard to chose which certain game. But I think I'll choose number 10. Then again the first Final Fantasy game I ever played was 9...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back