Hidden palace...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mystic said:
The REAL secret stuff is kept much more hidden than that.
hayguys.jpg

Mystic said:
The Hidden Palace doesn't really have all that much in it. It's mostly a place where the SRB2 devs make public queries to the entire group of devs. For instance "Would doing this change be a good or bad idea?" would be a common topic in there.

The Staff Lounge, which is actually hidden for reasons I'm too lazy to fix, has the administrative action log and is where we talk about users behind their backs ^_~

In all seriousness, the hidden forums aren't nearly as exciting as you think they are. You won't find much to gawk at, even if you hacked into them. The REAL secret stuff is kept much more hidden than that.
Then how come we can see that the Hidden Palace and not the Staff room?

CloudStrife said:
Mystic said:
The Hidden Palace doesn't really have all that much in it. It's mostly a place where the SRB2 devs make public queries to the entire group of devs. For instance "Would doing this change be a good or bad idea?" would be a common topic in there.

The Staff Lounge, which is actually hidden for reasons I'm too lazy to fix, has the administrative action log and is where we talk about users behind their backs ^_~

In all seriousness, the hidden forums aren't nearly as exciting as you think they are. You won't find much to gawk at, even if you hacked into them. The REAL secret stuff is kept much more hidden than that.
Then how come we can see that the Hidden Palace and not the Staff room?

You must not know how PhpBB2 works. You can hide or show forms at your discretion, assuming you have admin rights.

Mystic said:

Can you tell me how to hack into them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back