Hyper Tails (not sonic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

light dasher

I heard there's a glitch to get Hyper Tails with debug mode on sonic the hedgehog 3 & knuckles, but i tryed searching it on google but i found nothing, could someone show me the code?

Sounds like a lie to me...
Even if it could be done, I'm sure it would be something
similar to the "Super Tails" glitch in Sonic 2. :?

1.Level Select Code
2.Debug Mode
3.Go to Doomsday Zone with Tails

Note:Tails doesn't look anything like tails since he looks all glitchy. Not really worth it. Theres no Super(or Hyper) Flickys either.

i remeber this though
Super Knuckles Flashes pink and white when he is in his Super form he has kinda better speed but his jump is slightly better. glides faster then normal Knux

Hyper Knuckles flashes pink and white as normal but this time he has Shadow images behind him and he has the earthquake ability killing everyone on the screen. his jump,glide is normal but his speed has a little increased not much though

Super Tails: like Super knuckles but this time his body flashes Peach/gold color and white and he has better flying, he has 4 Super flickies to help him Defeat enemies and Eggman himself. his speed increases and his jump has increased as well

Hyper Tails is a glitch character and can be obtained in Sonic 3 and knuckles through Debug mode. he has starts surrounding him but he has brown glitch shadow image versions of himself. for some reason in Doomsday zone he is Immortal and cannot Die

>>Hyper Tails is a glitch character and can be obtained in Sonic 3 and knuckles through Debug mode. he has starts surrounding him but he has brown glitch shadow image versions of himself. for some reason in Doomsday zone he is Immortal and cannot Die

This can be fixed by turning into the box before Tails turns "hyper", although the stars still glitch.

yeah here's how to do it to those who don't understand

Hyper Tails

activate level select in angel island act 1 when going to a vine and press left 3 time right 3 times and up 3 times. a ring sound will inform correct code entry.

then pause and press B button to go back to title screen. now scroll up and down until you see sound test. press start and you should be at level select and go to mushroom hill zone act 1 or 2 and look for those squeaky pulley things. now do the same code on there and go back to the title screen and back to sound test. now press X button to change character. the numbers are as follows

00. Sonic and Tails
01 Sonic
02 Tails
03 Knuckles

now select Tails' number and go to Doomsday Zone 1 press and hold b + start. Debug mode is activated and when he warps quickly press a until the item dissappers. then press A to get out and Viola you are Hyper Tails!.

Note: the shadow are a little glitchy and if you do it at the right time the First Tails sprite should be normal. also you need all 7 chaos emeralds and all 7 super emeralds to do it. It's the only place you can play this secret character

there said if you want to know how to do it read this first before so

HYPERKNUX said:
yeah here's how to do it to those who don't understand

Hyper Tails

activate level select in angel island act 1 when going to a vine and press left 3 time right 3 times and up 3 times. a ring sound will inform correct code entry.

then pause and press A button to go back to title screen. now scroll up and down until you see sound test. press start and you should be at level select and go to mushroom hill zone act 1 or 2 and look for those squeaky pulley things. now do the same code on there and go back to the title screen and back to sound test. now press X button to change character. the numbers are as follows

00. Sonic and Tails
01 Sonic
02 Tails
03 Knuckles

now select Tails' number and go to Doomsday Zone 1 press and hold a + start. Debug mode is activated and when he warps quickly press a until the item dissappers. then press A to get out and Viola you are Hyper Tails!.

Note: the shadow are a little glitchy and if you do it at the right time the First Tails sprite should be normal. also you need all 7 chaos emeralds and all 7 super emeralds to do it. It's the only place you can play this secret character

there said if you want to know how to do it read this first before so

Fixed.

EDIT: Fixed again.

HYPERKNUX said:
Yeah, here is how to do it to those who don't understand.

Hyper Tails

Activate level select in angel island act 1 when going to a vine, and press left 3 times, right 3 times, and up 3 times. A ring sound will inform correct code entry.

After, pause and press the A button to go back to title screen. Now scroll up and down until you see sound test. Press start and you should be at level select. Now go to mushroom hill zone act 1 or 2 and look for those squeaky pulley things. Now do the same code there, and go back to the title screen, and back to sound test. Now press the X button to change characters. The numbers are as follows:

00. Sonic and Tails
01. Sonic
02. Tails
03. Knuckles

Now, select Tail's number, and go to Doomsday Zone 1, press and hold b + start. Debug mode is activated and when he warps quickly, press a until the item dissappers. Then press A to get out and Viola, you are Hyper Tails!.

Note: The shadow are a little glitchy, and if you do it at the right time, the first Tails sprite should be normal. Also, you need all 7 Chaos Emeralds, and all 7 Super Emeralds to do it. It's the only place you can play this secret character.(Not really a secret character, It was not intended as one)

There said, if you want to know how to do it: read this first before so

Fixed.

What ever happened to Titan Tails?

You people sicken me, with your "super" this and "hyper" that... Tails is more powerful than the rest of all of the characters COMBINED.

loel pwnd

yeah but he only appeared in one comic when sonic got killed by mammoth magul and tails turned into his titan form and just owned him basically.

if he appeared in a game he would have one of the strongest forms out of most characters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back