• it's ok...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • it's stupid

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mighty

Hey, everyone. This topic is where you can talk about ACWW, and give out friend codes so there's another online game to play together. :)

by the way, mine is 313616473928

My name is Erich

My town is Beachway

I just think that ACWW is cool.

Animal Crossing in general gets quite boring after a while. There really isn't much to do.

Mighty, people are also going to need your avatar's name and your town name.
Back on to topic, the DS version is useless and the Nintendo Wii version is gonna be a waste of money.

O.K. I agree. ACWW is quite boring after awhile....until you hook up with someone else and mess around. I went into Nookington's with my friend and Timmy and Tommy looked "scared" of us, for they just stood in a corner and stared at me and my buddy. Also, hooking up with Wifi gives you benefits. My friend got a special item because of the release of a new game after hooking up. Plus, you can buy stuff from other people off the net, which is pretty cool (You use bells). So, with that, do you reconsider playing it?

I would still like to know your friend codes, avatars, and town names.

(edited first message)

.............WHY WON'T ANYONE POST!?

It gets boring.

Well, I have to agree with several people and say that the game gets boring after a while. At one point, I was addicted to Animal Crossing on the Gamecube. After a while, it became tedious and boring. Soon, I was only playing it for the NES games. Wild World is basically the same thing, so what I say could apply here.

YOU LIE!!!

Wild World has many different things than the Gamecube version.

You don't even have a DS! :roll:

Wild World is like a stripped down version of the GCN game, except with Wi-Fi capability. Oh yeah, and Mr. Resetti sucks in ACWW because his dialogue isn't at all funny, it's just annoying. That's one of the things that led to me not wanting to play the game anymore. You see, when you forget to save, or you otherwise turn the thing off by accident, you have to deal with Mr. Resetti's ****, which is just plain stupid. I already punished myself by forgetting to save. Do you really have to punish me more?

Well the game blows for me because I always lag in that game, but my connections and my DS system is fine.
Is anyone gonna buy the Wii version if you get a Wii?
I wouldnt, because the DS and Wii versions won't intersct with each other.

FoxBlitzz said:
Wild World is like a stripped down version of the GCN game, except with Wi-Fi capability. Oh yeah, and Mr. Resetti sucks in ACWW because his dialogue isn't at all funny, it's just annoying. That's one of the things that led to me not wanting to play the game anymore. You see, when you forget to save, or you otherwise turn the thing off by accident, you have to deal with Mr. Resetti's ****, which is just plain stupid. I already punished myself by forgetting to save. Do you really have to punish me more?

I feel your pain FoxBlitzz.

This may count as advertisement, but there is a friend code exchange website called DS-play.com, you can exchange codes from all WiFi games with people and even request matches in the chatrooms.

For people who played the Gamecube version, it felt exactly like it. Nothing was really new in it that really caught my intrest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back