Leaving, and a notice as to why.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, hello again everyone.
First, let me say that this was resolved more quickly than I expected (Or else I wouldn't have made the topic...). Guess Verizon isn't as much of a bitch as it was last time I had issues. I also should note that five minutes after making this topic, the wire actually broke. Not just acted up. So that rather eliminated reading anything in this topic. Actually, the reason it broke was because, since Duct tape didn't work, my mom tried placing a chair on the wire, which worked for all of two minutes before breaking the wire. -_- So, instead of calling Verizon, she waited. (I would have called, but they wouldn't have done anything, as I don't have access to whatever information my parents have set up). So, we delayed for two days, and then ordered the new wires (Ethernet cable snapped later, too...). They actually *just* delivered it. Surprisingly enough...(LAST time we ordered something from them, we waited two weeks.) So, yeah, this was MUCH better than what I anticipated. So, I'm back, and hopefully, no more issues.

true but after makeing all the bad comp jokes with THS made this topic seam pointless and....

OH JUST SHUT UP!
*curls up into a ball in the corner*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back