cool cheat

Status
Not open for further replies.

cobrax1884

Ok, here is a cool cheat.
Bring down the console "~" and type "objectplace 1"
Pres "p" until you find the first token.
Pres The fire button 7 times (if ya want super sonic) or 8 times (if ya want hyper sonic).
Then bring down the console and type "objectplace 0"
Now when ya finish the level you will be teleported to a bonus level and when ya finish that one another 6 or 7 will come.
P.S:You can place how many tokens ya want but 8 is the best.
Hope it works. :D

First: Everyone knows about OBJECTPLACE and what you can do with it.
Second: It doesn't let you get the secrets, so it's pointless anyways.
Third: If you're going to use OBJECTPLACE to cheat and get all the emeralds, it's easier to just place the damn things.
Have a nice day.

OMG best 870th post!!! L33tness!!

Honestly Cobra, did you actually think we didn't know about that?

Actually, Neo, THIS is my 871st post. That was my 870th.anyway, the creators of SRB2 aren't too secretive about the cheats anymore. When 1.1 comes out in 5 million years, the cheats will be gone ayways.

Neo Chaotikal said:
OMG best 870th post!!! L33tness!!

Honestly Cobra, did you actually think we didn't know about that?

What you mean? I no uderstand.

Honestly, after about 15 minutes in Chabo's Server, your brain ceases to function for short periods of time. And what's Actaually?

Oh and the cheats aren't cheats, they're helpful tools. They'll (hopefully) stay forever.

Erm, it's a typo. Anyway, I heard Mystic say that he'll be taking out the cheats in 1.1 or something.

but objectplace isn't actually a cheat, its more of an "editing tool", without it level editors cannot place things in midair and on FOF's, every n00b who finds out about it, sees it, and tells about it thinks its a cheat, from what ive seen.

EDIT: neo beat me to it...

Cheating with objectplace takes the fun out of srb2, just find the tokens and get the emeralds the way everyone else does, the fun way.

Yeah. I meant GOD and NOCLIP, actually. OBJECTPLACE is less of a "cheat" than it is a "Thing Editor."

a

i said this "cheat" for the guys who doesent know this.
i have 1.07 and i dont have super sonic.
when i try to download 1.09, BOOM! error.
i heard 1.09 haves super sonic and hyper sonic.
i'm still gonna try to download it

There _is_ no 1.07. I think he's either on illegal substances or some idiot is mislabelling the download somewhere.

That's because it _doesn't exist_.

The versions of final demo are 1.01, 1.02, 1.03, 1.04, 1.08, 1.09, and 1.09.1

There was never a 1.07. Ever.

There is NOT A 1.07 *shot*
Look, I don't know where you see 1.07, but it does not exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back