need help finding a nintendo 64 accessorie

Status
Not open for further replies.

hms

Hi I've been trying to the VRU accessorie that used with the n64 game hey you pikachu but I can't find it anywhere on the internet so if someone could please help me find one I would really appreciate it (by the way I need the VRU and the microphone that goes on it).

Don't you think I tried that? I came here for help because I couldn't find it with google.

Did you try BING? I use that if google fails me. Or you could try typing "all hey you pikachu accesories".

Dude if you think the game sucks so much then why do you even care? Now either help me or shut up.

It's his opinion on the game, maybe not necessary nor relevant regarding the matter but he has a right to speak his mind regardless. Demanding someone to shut up however won't help you anymore than where your at now.

Anyway mind you we do not know what you tried or where you went so either expect the obvious answers or be more clear in your opening post. But yeah, Ebay is the only suitable place I know where to still find those things. If that didn't help then sorry I couldn't provide you with better information.

I would rather get something that is pricey and sure to work, than something cheap and more than likely broken. I don't think Amazon is too pricey anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back