Post your pics/art here!

Sometimes it's nice to be in your comfort zone so you can learn things in a controlled environment, but it definitely is important to experiment every once in a while. Hell, I just recently learned what the mirror tool in Krita does (lol), and I've been learning proportions way faster just by using it to create character reference pics.

attachment.php

my old drawing which was based on sonic and knuckles collection box art but it end up as sonic cd lol

While you have a quite cute art style, I really need to tell you that the whole thing feels a bit too blurry, making the artwork a bit harder to appreciate. I strongly recommend you try making a much more refined outlining for your art, it would certainly help out a lot.

Judging by chi.miru's deviantART, there's great sketching and defined lines going on. I guess this is your first attempt at digital art? Learning to make clean lines digitally is a pain in the butt, I went through that phase twice. Once with the mouse, (Vectoring everything is slow as balls.) then with the tablet. The tablet was easy to pick up on, though learning just how bad GIMP's brush engine is threw me for a loop at first.

It's an issue with the watercolor I use

better here:
tumblr_nmg4b54fuw1r0078to1_540.png

Lineart is pretty good, but the shading is questionable in areas. The girl in the center front's breasts look too flat due to it, and the darkest shade on the skin seems weak all around. I'm personally not a fan of the "eyes shaded on the top" trope, but maybe someone can back me up on this.

Well, it is my first artwork using sai-paint. I was getting familiar with the program.Besides, it was made long time ago and I made artwork where my shading is slowly improving.

Last edited:
fN93lWK.png

splatoon hype; actually under 8-bit constraints (only 3 colors + alpha (which is represented by black) per 8x8 tile)

i spent all night on this. it was probably not worth it

Last edited:
fN93lWK.png

splatoon hype; actually under 8-bit constraints (only 3 colors + alpha (which is represented by black) per 8x8 tile)

i spent all night on this. it was probably not worth it

I can't wait to fight Ink Woman when Mega Man 11 comes out.

Long time no see.
Thought I share something since I felt like maybe some people would be interested in this robot I made up. It's a ghost robot.

Oddly reminded me of SRB2.

Anyways, good day to everyone!

tumblr_nopq123ObV1t9wg6ko2_1280.jpg

Is...is that robo-hood. Jesus it looks like robo-hood put on a reaper's cloth. Lol

Cool cocept tho

EDIT: Oh yeah just gonna leave this here.

Random sketch based off of The Flash's ability to use the speed force. Sonic using the speed force to fast even faster.

Last edited:
Is...is that robo-hood. Jesus it looks like robo-hood put on a reaper's cloth. Lol

Thank you. That's what I thought, and I had no intention of drawing robo-hood. I suppose my childhood clicked in while I drew this concept.

np0yo4.jpg

I think I posted here something like this before, no? (I can literally hear Calphayus screaming "get out of my lawn")

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back