Mega Man 8...bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobinator

My thoughts on your posting
Yep, it's out now. Mega Man 8 is now 8-bitized, along with the rest of the main series. (Except Mega Man & Bass I guess.)

http://loda.jp/rock8/?id=309.zip

Grab it while it's hot. It's still a beta, so be aware there may be still be a few glitches.

I suck at Mega Man, so I haven't gotten that far into it. Be warned: It's much harder than the original version.

I saw a video of it, and there was this leaf background that looked so annoying. (Imagine that Leaf circle weapon pasted 200 times as the background)

Yeah, this game is pretty interesting. I am glad they came around to adding a shop to the game. I wonder if they are going to put the begging level and finish the ice stage. I guess we will find out pretty soon.

I will probably prefer the actual version of Megaman 8, since it isn't "lol the sprites are way too large for the screen" like in Megaman 7. That doesn't mean I won't enjoy this little demake thing though.

Jeebus, I finished Megaman 8 on the PSX a billion times, and this is just perfect to satiate my hunger for megamen vidya. Downloading like lesbian wrestling.

You know. I think the title should be changed since there is in fact another game referred to as Mega Man 8-bit. I just saying... that way no one gets confused when they look up videos since I had that problem just yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back