Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Series

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best. Fan made. Videos. Ever. I'll admit, I used to actually like Yu Gi Oh, when I was a kid. Ahh, thank god for maturity. =P Also, I'm glad the creator didn't decide to do some lazy AMV crap like everyone else. Its random, its funny, its win. And the inclusion of internet meme's is a plus.

True Hyper Sonic said:
I watched all of them. They were so damn funny.

Episode 11 and 12 was disappointing though. 12 was an improvement from 11 but not a lot.

Your FACE is disappointing!

Augh, the internet is full of assholes. Why do people want to do these things anyway? All it does is make people hate them and rate their videos 1-star.

Hopefully the real episode 13 will come soon. Why can't LittleKuriboh do anything about all the imposters?

Actually, no. I found Episodes 11 and 12 to be very good. When I first had my doubts as to whether the series was any good, I watched Episode 11 and found it very amusing.

Umm, no. Those are the imposters, silly. Those aren't the real episodes. If you find one posted under a fake name and/or it's rated 1-star, it's an imposter.

DuelMasterP said:
I just get the eps via LK's profile page so I shouldn't get bothered by the imposters ^_^

Just wait till his site gets up...
Then you shall have glorius RSS feeds to tell you when each episode is up and where!
Or you could just pay attention to the first post of this thread...

Yes I am double posting but SCREW TEH RULES, I HAVE GREEN HAIR!

BUMP!

Episode 14 is now out to those that care and yes, I shall update the first post here to reflect it...

Man, the Hair/America joke was perfect!

I bring news from the front lines!
Even though there hasn't been any new epsiodes, LittleKuriboh hasn't been just resting...
He has made a torrent with all 14 episodes so far for everyone to download!
Not to mention the torrent is super fast!
Coming in at a file size of 500 megs, its totally worth it!
And please remember to seed!

Link to torrent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back