Gltichiest Game you have ever played

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shadow the Hedgehog, early on it's ok, but there are tons of little bugs in the later parts of the game.

Hell, you can get the secret key reward from "The Ark" (Level) without the secret keys.

Maou-Shin Daioka said:
My choice: the 'Sonic Adventure engine it'self'.
This game was so riddeled with glitches I found it unplayable most of the time, falling through floors, camera being lodged in head, horrible....

Agreed.

Especially that annoying one in Emerald Coast, you know the one where you run down the path with wall either side? You fall in the water all the time :|

You know, on the final boss in Sonic Adventure, I'm suprised people never got stuck inside Perfect Chaos when you had to attack his brain, seeing as how buggy the game is.

*update* There is a SA2B glitches faq at gamqfaqs.com.
They should have one on SA1......ewwwww...

It's a tossup between either Ocarina of Time or the original set of Pokemon games. But bugs in those games were fun to exploit.

I've seen some "stuff" with MissingNO in it. I couldn't believe my eyes.

Soul Calibur III.
If you don't believe me, go to the museum, go to the movies form tales of souls, select any movie then soft reset (start+select) when the black loading screen appears. Right after that go to the standard Character color
edit and select a character. Look.

I have yet to encounter glitches in the older pokemon games.
But in a GBA re-release of a old Super Famicom RPG, Tales of Phantasia,
there are many audio and graphical glitches that wear out for a long time.

Aegix said:
Sonic Freaking Heroes.

In the airbase level (with team sonic) I missed this one essential rail at least 30 times!

XD 30 times?. Blimey, anyways Some glitchy games i played were games like Simpsons Hit & run. put the car jump cheat on and invincibility and infinite money. especially in Homer & Marge's levels go to the bridge that leads to the power plant and drive your car to the water. as soon as you get to the water press Z button to make the car jump and it flies to the other side to the lake. You fall through and your car stops, get out then walk around, jump once and you die by falling through the screen just like the old Spyro the dragon games.

the other glitchy game and proballyy the glitchest are Pokemon Gold,silver, and crystal. the graphics were a pile of Turd

Sonic 3's debug mode, everytime ur in debug mode on like a vine r something, it goes glitchedd with sprites EVERYWERE.

Once I played the new Grand theft Auto at my friends house, first of all the disk wasnt scratched but it took at least 10min to load, then I got on the train and the tracks diappeared thus, I started flying.

Maou-Shin Daioka said:
That's why I don't like the new GTA games, too many random glitches
And then Rockstar lied and said they only appear if you enter cheats.
Mabye, it was just may friends PS2 but, the game had at least 50 visible glitches per minute.

superflip96 said:
Sonic 3's debug mode, because every time you're in debug mode on like a vine or something, it goes glitched with sprites EVERYWHERE.

Somewhat fixed.

Anyway, it's debug mode. Do you expect them to make it nice and smooth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back