• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Squirrel World is up again! WOO HOO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
When one of the feet goes back slightly, the opposite foot seems to enlarge greatly. I think you might want to shrink down the foot a little (Example:The first walking sprite)

tailsmastermind said:
When one of the feet goes back slightly, the opposite foot seems to enlarge greatly. I think you might want to shrink down the foot a little (Example:The first walking sprite)

That's how it is in SRB2. Btw, what'd you use as a base for the character?

...executable? I seriously don't think that's necessary. Too many idiots will host it on srb2win.

And on another note, how're the levels?

No they won't, it will not work with anything other than Squirrel World and mods designed for it. (This will be a stand-alone IWAD when I'm done.)

As for the levels, I'm going to start on them once all front and back frames are done for the character, then, after the first level is done (Low detail at first, high detail later.) I will release an open beta!

(I started over on the levels, sorry, the old ones I had sucked, and the new ones will have gimmicks galore!)

Well, yeah, it's going to be a stand-alone game when it's complete.

(Something I forgot to mention about the EXE; You can charge your attacks to get different effects depending on what nutweapons you have.)

This sounds brilliant, Zanyhead. Do you mind PMing me the beta link in case I miss this thread when it is updated?

Well, now that the topic is bumped, the demo release is in January! I've been doing other things recently and haven't gotten a chance to work on it...

Until now! Winter break!

(I was thinking of using my code-tastic mind to make it on the PSP, yay, good PSP game!)

TEDDY!!! >=) that game was just.....lolomgrofl? i wish you could take some part of conker and insert it in the game (just as the matrixa part XD XD XD)

I love your squirrel and nut part ( o.O ) so good luck with it!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back