Post your pics/art here!

You're got more patience for drawing with a mouse than I do, dude. Both of us should get tablets or something.

jtbtUYswUrC3R.png
jbtsurQ7Np9g9c.png

Someone asked for a back reference on Iceman.
joawj5JpbtMcA.png

#SRB2FUN MONTAGE, it doesn't get any more hilarious than this.

Last edited:
I know right? I completely forgot to get the few lines where you requested a version in yoga-pants.

I tried to test out SSN's Spriting Trick. Since I was lazy, Knuckles does not look like Knuckles at all. So don't give out "Horrible Shading" or something like that.

the_proest_sprite_in_this_club_by_flamesthefirehh-d7jea1m.png

That means you, SpeedWagon.

To be fair, shading's rather the least of your problems in that picture. =V Though you did get the SSN-style coloring/outlining somewhat, you get that.

I tried to test out SSN's Spriting Trick. Since I was lazy, Knuckles does not look like Knuckles at all. So don't give out "Horrible Shading" or something like that.
the_proest_sprite_in_this_club_by_flamesthefirehh-d7jea1m.png
It looks like a cute baby knuckles! The shading worked out well. The only thing that bothers me is how the foot-blur looks cut off in the back because of the sudden vertical line.

It still takes almost three minutes to get to the melody, yaaaaawn. :) The new part sounds very cool and refreshing; I quite like the new ending.

Eh, I tried to reference it with the synth bells and whatnot without actually having a distinct melody line. I don't think I want to go any farther than that for the second section because the emphasis is supposed to be on the groove and the chords. What I might do though is extend the composition even further so that there's several variations of the same "loop", and that can also mean more melody time in the long run.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back