• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

"FAD" the wad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. FADS GALORE... in progress. So far i have :
I am working on:
Chocolate Raings (lol)
Catch me if you can (SPARTA REMIX) MAP01 music
Chocolate Raing... boxes
Trogdor Enemies
Probably WINDOWS giving you a sigsev
Open your heart (DAT CRAZI ROK VERJON!!!!!) BOSS MUSIC
Hotel Mario BOSS BATTLE
IMPROVED Dramatic Chipmunk intro

Dead Ends: Chocolate Raings
GIANT CHIPMUNK AHH!!! it is a dramatic chipmunk intro...

LINK TO PROOF: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2FESF98S
SCREENSHOT: http://img502.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fadscreendcso4.png

Yes hotel mario is from ytp -_-'

numa numa fan said:
Sorry. I'm barely used to thok barriers. Need some help with the CHOCOLATE RAINGS. They won't work.

Then with all due respect, I can't say you're fit to make a large-scale SRB2 modification. Practice making wads before doing anything big.

As for the wad.... The concept itself is unappealing. I can't really say anything else, because the screenshot won't load on my end.

If I remember correctly, it's only restricted by the rules if it's copyrighted music for a pure music pack. Using it for actual SRB2 modifications is accepted.... Right?

If the levels are decent and aren't really shitty ones which I have a feeling that they will be. But yes, pure music packs is not allowed.

Either way, a sprite replacement is still a pretty low-effort wad, especially since your ripping images for the sprites which, most likely, don't fit into SRB2's palette. Most people turn their noses up at wads like that.

numa numa fan said:
To SonicT: WHAT LEVELS!?!? It is only sprite replacement. SHEESH!

Im sorry, but not only do I have the feeling this is going absolutly nowhere at all, this guy is sounding like a complete jackass.

SRB2WikiSonicMaster said:
Still, you can't use something like Top 40 hits in a release, can you?

Especially not those, because its a copyright violation and the artist could sue you big money for using the song if they ever (don't know how they ever would but if they ever) find out about it.

Though really, considering copyrighted music is always used in Flash movies and Youtube videos, I doubt they would care if it was in a wad.

But hey, you never know. The internet's SERIAL .BIZNESS :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back