• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

SRB2SNK: A fighting game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh, it'd need to be 320x200 to be proportional, not 320x224.

Thanks for heads up. I forgot about the picture size, I could of swore the title background before I started was that big, oh well.

I edited it a bit, now it's getting it to 320x200 without it going all fuzzy. I tried photoshop to resize it, but the fuzziness appeared. Is there any picture resizing tools which don't cause too much fuzziness when resizing tools? if yes, please say & I'll try & use them to resize the picture.

The logo and the background should be different pictures so that the background can move. Even if you don't want it to move, it will be needed to have sonic pop up correctly.

So the obvious solution is to just crop the original background to 320 x 200.

You have to at least release a beta version.
I'm going to die I gotta play my favorite game on srb2 now!!!!!

Yeah, that.
On a side note, I'm not intending to be a mean jerk but, if you guys could possibly post less "I'm hoping for this to come" or something? I mean, some of you like the idea, but when we have something cool to post, we will do it. When there's really nothing being shown here and it's been a long time since the last news, then adding nothing really won't help.
Just let this topic rot, because whenever we do get something cool to show, it'll be much cooler!

Not really. Everyone has school, and we really have to wait for texture/sprite artists to complete a large majority of their work before the levels even begin to be constructed.

Oh wow 5%? I'm sure they have more than that done.
I'm on the team, I know what I'm talking about.

Though, its been 3 months. There has to be at least some progress.

Though, that is just maps. Not textures done.
Yeah, we have quite a bit of progress on the EXE and graphics. Music is probably the most complete right now, but we have a bunch of ideas for gimmicks that'll keep BW working for a long time after he's done with the main soundtrack :3

bwomgonoz.gif

So do you have any plans to put hyper sonic in the game, and if so do you think you could make him change colors like in the real sonic 3 and knuckles?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back