• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

ChrispyPack (SonicCE is done!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it was Hyper Metal Sonic X, but she's almost never on.
I'll just make them myself so that I don't have to worry about someone else leaving and me having to redo them.

Nah, I don't feel like making tails just so i can go through and add a mouth to all of his frames and recolor them all.

ooooooooh. Oops. If you're out there, this one's on me, Hyper Metal. *smack* Sorry about the confusion.

Now that I've deviated long enough, how's things going on the wads, nitro?

Sexy new character select pic. I drew it on my sketch pad and then resized it then sprite-a-tized it.

*whistles* Niiiiiice. :D
Off-topic: You know, the time I spend commenting on other people's work, I should be doing my own...meh...curse my busy schedule.

0% progress on this recently, my monitor is broken so I haven't been able to work on it. I should get a new one soon.

Angelus_the_echidna said:
Off-topic: You know, the time I spend commenting on other people's work, I should be doing my own...meh...curse my busy schedule.
As long as you don't feel obliged to post things just because you're a part of the community.

Hay guyz got a new monitor so now I should start to make some progress on this here mod!

*applauds* Out of curiosity, what happened to the old one?

way off-topic: You look exactly like someone else I know...nah, probably not. The chances of that are slim-to none.

NSonic. Win.
Seriously, I want to do Single Player, I load this up. Get NTails out next, NKnuckles can wait for all I care, NTails looks teh own.

My mom stole my old monitor because hers started having some weird blue thing going on. Anyways my new one is huge-mongous.

NKnux has more work done than NTails so he's probably going to be done before him.

nitro_the_hedghog said:
My mom stole my old monitor because hers started having some weird blue thing going on.quote]

Wierd blue thing? I had something similar to that before. Don't know how I fixed it though.

You mean the blue screen of death? My old computer did that right before it crashed. And your mom took it??? My mom taken a lot of things from me, but never my computer. Then again, she's one of those annoying people who refuses to learn how to use a computer properly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back