Okay, what the hell? Mi Wi?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cue

ALAM STOP BREAKING THE S
UKayed Mi Wi Interactive games console 31 games NEW

Seriously, what the hell is up with this?

UIWGC1.jpg

The Ukayed Mi Wi Interactive wireless games console is a fantastic new games console that interprets your movements in order to control your on screen character. Its wireless controllers will allow you to interact with the screen to create a whole new gaming experience.

This great console includes a full sport package including ping pong, tennis, boxing, baseball, golf, bowling and soccer. Also included is 16 arcade games which include highway racing, tank, shudu puzzle, hitting mice, lawn purge, square, snake, boxes, overspeed racing, diamond, archery, fighting, fish war, shooting balloons, motorsport and zuma. These games are all built in meaning there is no need to keep buying extra games.The games included will provide hours of entertainment for the whole family and all games can be controlled using the supplied wireless controls. The console uses infra red technology to track your every movement during gameplay so that you are actually in the game. The console provides exercise for the family whilst they play video games meaning that you will no longer mind when the kids are playing games all afternoon.

The console is probably the easiest to set up that we have come across, simply plug it into the tv and play! All of the cables that you need are included. The package also includes some added extras, you will get a detachable golf club, detachable racquet, detachable ping pong racquets, detachable baseball bat and a soccer controller all of which make the Ukayed Interactive wireless games console even more fun and realistic! The Ukayed Interactive wireless games console makes a great gift for adults and children alike and will provide years of entertainment! Golf anyone.....?

http://www.internetshopuk.com/internetshopuk/image/UIWGC10.jpg
http://www.internetshopuk.com/internetshopuk/image/UIWGC10.jpg
http://www.internetshopuk.com/internetshopuk/image/UIWGC11.jpg
http://www.internetshopuk.com/internetshopuk/image/UIWGC12.jpg
http://www.internetshopuk.com/internetshopuk/image/UIWGC13.jpg
http://www.internetshopuk.com/internetshopuk/image/UIWGC14.jpg

Why haven't Nintendo sued their asses yet...? It hardly seems fair that Nintendo suffer 4 or 5 lawsuits and these guys are selling this thing without any trouble at all...

Um...you're a bit late...

I've heard of this on devaintart and I thought it was something someone made up as a joke. Why the heck did Nintendo let them make that? It's Windows vs. Mac all over again -.-';

Yes, I'm late, but there's no discussion about it here so who cares? :(

sonic260, that's called a bootleg. This has happened before with other systems, and the Wii as well (remember the Vii?), so it's really nothing new. This thing really doesn't look like it'll stand a chance in the market. It's not going to create "Mac vs. PC" because it's not even close to offering any real competition. The Wii's competition is the 360, not some light, cheap, plasticky bootleg.

FoxBlitzz said:
sonic260, that's called a bootleg. This has happened before with other systems, and the Wii as well (remember the Vii?), so it's really nothing new. This thing really doesn't look like it'll stand a chance in the market. It's not going to create "Mac vs. PC" because it's not even close to offering any real competition. The Wii's competition is the 360, not some light, cheap, plasticky bootleg.
Actually I saw a picture of it in DA. I forgot what the name of the picture was, but I remember that the system looked exactly like the one it Cue's picture.

Kaysakado said:
And the PS3's competition is crap! =D
*facepalm*
If it really needs stating, PS3 has higher specifications than both, and in the long run, it's cheaper than the 360. Free internet anyone? As a PS3 owner I can testify that it is much better than the 360, in games that are availible too. Sure, Halo 3 beat MGS4, which was really short, and the online wasn't awesome but games like Resistance and Ratchet and Clank, they are great PS3 exclusives.
Bottom line, PS3 haters cant afford it.

JetTheHawk said:
Kaysakado said:
And the PS3's competition is crap! =D
*facepalm*
If it really needs stating, PS3 has higher specifications than both, and in the long run, it's cheaper than the 360. Free internet anyone? As a PS3 owner I can testify that it is much better than the 360, in games that are availible too. Sure, Halo 3 beat MGS4, which was really short, and the online wasn't awesome but games like Resistance and Ratchet and Clank, they are great PS3 exclusives.
I don't particularly want to hijack this topic into a console war, but I shall respond with my usual wall o' text/post dissection.
*facepalm*
oh, okay
If it really needs stating, PS3 has higher specifications than both,
So what? That adds to the overheating.
and in the long run, it's cheaper than the 360.
http://www.drunkduck.com/Death_By_Pixel/index.php?p=66620 *Warning! Contains some swearing!*
Free internet anyone?
Wii has free internet too.
As a PS3 owner
ARGH GO DIE NOW
I can testify that it is much better than the 360,
What is, exactly? The internet, or the console itself?
in games that are availible too.
I never really like either the 360 nor the PS3's lineup. I'm just not that it in to shooter and sports games, whcih is pretty much all there is.
Sure, Halo 3 beat MGS4,
MGS4>Halo 3, for sure. Halo 3 only beat it because it has a ******* ferris wheel for advertising. A ******* ferris wheel.
which was really short, and the online wasn't awesome but games like Resistance and Ratchet and Clank, they are great PS3 exclusives.
Oh, okay.
How the hell is that your bottom line if the rest of your argument only mentions price once. In addition, I can afford one, and I've played on the PS3 numerous times at my friend's house, and I think it sucks, what with the crappy six-axis ripping off of the Wii, and all the overheats, etc.

YOUR REBUTTAL, SIR?

Also anyone who claims the 360 and PS3 have nothing more than shooters and sport games quite blatantly has no idea what they're talking about, it's like claiming the Wii has nothing more than party games and shovelware.

Also part deux fanboy wars is lol.

The good online apply to a few games. But the PS3's online beats it.

Wii:
"O LOL I HAVE TO MAMORIZE MANY FRIEND CODES FOR MANY DIFFERENT GAMES INSTEAD OF ONE"

Also, too laggy.

PS3:

PSN IDs for a single console, anyone?

All I was saying is that the PS3 is better than what people think, and to stop straying off topic, I'll comment on the Mi Wi.

It does look better than the Wii, (except the UKayed all over it) with it's blue kite shape on it, but that's about it. The Wii itself is much more simpler and slimmer.

And how exactly is this PS3/360 Fanboyism related to the topic?

Anyways, the picture looks too fake to be an original console.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back