• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

My new map coming soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikel

No longer active
Here's egyptain twilight:

Good god, that image is 750 KB. You should fix that.

Notes:

I smummited this to the contest

any comments?

Ok, this map has alot of things that need to be fixed if you want it to make it in the contest. Here they are in order from minor to major.

1. Ring weapons aren't floating.
2. Too many ring moniters.
3. No random moniters.
4. No rings.
5. Too many weapons.
6. Quicksand should BE quicksand, not Deathpit.
7. too small

So try to work on those, and your map should be alot better. :)

Omega the Hedgehog said:
Why do you pay attention to these things? XD
Dunno, I've just come to know, through habit, that BMPs load in browsers from the bottom up. And since BMPs are ludicrously huge, it's a good thing to spot them and try and convince the perpetrator NOT to use them.

I reccomend you download a trial of Jasc Paintshop Pro to compress that image fella. Also, WAAAAAY too small, and the quicksand ofcourse, should be quicksand...

Linkman90 said:
Ok, this map has alot of things that need to be fixed if you want it to make it in the contest. Here they are in order from minor to major.

1. Ring weapons aren't floating.
2. Too many ring moniters.
3. No random moniters.
4. No rings.
5. Too many weapons.
6. Quicksand should BE quicksand, not Deathpit.
7. too small

So try to work on those, and your map should be alot better. :)

But i need help form someone to make my map alot better i can't make quciksand like in delsolate twilight

The 2 spots is open if you like to help me :wink: but i need bigboi and digiku's perrmission

Or just copy-paste and re-tag(if needed) the ones in DTZ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back