Just wanted to point this out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shu

Team Metal Forums is not one person. What Metal, Chiisukun/Sykotic, or anybody else says or does about you, this forum, or anything else does not necessarily reflect my opinions or believes, not do I necessarily endorse them.

Five bucks says your poor administration locks this topic for no reason. I've been looking through a great many deal of other forums and noticed that you guys are extremely lock happy.

Now go away.

P.S. LLOYD IRVING IS IN SOULCALIBUR LEGENDS! WEWTSAUSE!

Just for you saying "Five bucks says your poor administration locks this topic for no reason," it probably won't be locked. :p

Shu said:
Team Metal Forums is not one person. What Metal, Chiisukun/Sykotic, or anybody else says or does about you, this forum, or anything else does not necessarily reflect my opinions or believes, not do I necessarily endorse them.

Five bucks says your poor administration locks this topic for no reason. I've been looking through a great many deal of other forums and noticed that you guys are extremely lock happy.

We don't lock posts for "No Reason". You assume too much. If a topic didn't need locking, we wouldn't do it. Why not read the topics that got locked before you start talking about stuff that you don't know anything about? Topics and administrative stuff Always have a valid reason.

Now, This topic may or may not be lockable. I will let someone else decide that instead of me since people seem to think: WAH! WAH! SONICT LIKES TO BAN AND LOCK FOR NO REASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We don't think that, we think you ban and lock more strictly then the other Admins. But, this doesn't really break any rules anyway, does it?

EDIT:
15. The administrators are granted the authority to do whatever they feel is necessary to maintain control on the forums. They are granted authority to do whatever they feel is necessary to accomplish this. If a moderator or administrator tells you to stop doing something, regardless of whether it is against these written rules, you are expected to follow their instructions.
Maybe it is lockable, then.

But, if I had not have said that, you post would be something like, "Pointless topic. Lock."

Second, I never singled you out, Sonict.

Third, I don't really give a ****.

Likely my last post here, anyway. Unless DW or Spazzo bring their super egos in here.

Kaysakado said:
We don't think that, we think you ban and lock more strictly then the other Admins. But, this doesn't really break any rules anyway, does it?

EDIT:
15. The administrators are granted the authority to do whatever they feel is necessary to maintain control on the forums. They are granted authority to do whatever they feel is necessary to accomplish this. If a moderator or administrator tells you to stop doing something, regardless of whether it is against these written rules, you are expected to follow their instructions.
Maybe it is lockable, then.

I am not any more strict than the other admins that are on here. Most of them don't even talk when they do it. I do it and this is why people assume I am very strict. Remember guys, we do have seven administrators for a reason. I am not the only one doing the locking and banning.

I bet another five buck that means if I get banned (which I'm not meaning to) he'll get banned aswell.

Shu said:

Now go away.

...Wha?
Wow, this is totally out of left field for me. Who is this angry post aimed at, may I ask? Or is it just shameless advertising? :/

Sonict said:
We don't lock posts for "No Reason". You assume too much. If a topic didn't need locking, we wouldn't do it. Why not read the topics that got locked before you start talking about stuff that you don't know anything about? Topics and administrative stuff Always have a valid reason.
I'm not trying to get in trouble here or say that it was you, but I do recall a certain lock spree not to long ago of just about every single editing topic like SF94's Jak mod.

Lemme sum it up. Many Topics have been locked because people have been going "I'm uber 1337, so i can spam all i wnt and n3v3r get away with it!!!11 duuuuuuurrrrrrrrr! DUUUUUUUURRRRRRR! Damn, arn't I being ironic?

Kuja said:
Shu said:

Now go away.

...Wha?
Wow, this is totally out of left field for me. Who is this angry post aimed at, may I ask? Or is it just shameless advertising? :/
Who say's I'm angry?

And that was Mystic's knuckle-headed lock spree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back