new srb2jte no super virus!

Status
Not open for further replies.
tailsmastermind said:
I went to the wiki and didn't find even an artical about the supervirus. I found SRB2JTE, but not the supervirus.
In respect of JTE's notes on the talk page, I refrained from adding information about the Super Virus in the article. I may add something on it, since people would expect to find info on it....
Also, if used in single player, the worlds saying So there are others... will appear. I think it only works in other modes.
How did you get this? I don't recall encountering it after the Super Virus screen, though I have to check again, as it's been a while since I last got it.

Software supervirus works for me as well,
I dont know what the hell is the deal, it is just a red tinted avatar with a demon voice and static.

tailsmastermind said:
Also, you can also get the supervirus by typing "I carry the supervirus" in console.
Ya, but it only works 1/60 times, and if it doesent work it says something like: {intsert name here} tried to pass the supervirus and failed miserabaly.

I got to agree with sonicfreak94. I mean why make a mod that is exactly the same with one thing left out? Besides barely anyone uses SRB2JTE anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back