Sonic Free Riders

Status
Not open for further replies.

shawntails

They released a trailer of the new sonic rider witch is called Sonic Free Rider BUT the big is deal is...will it get ported over the wii and ps3? For know all they say is that it is on Xbox360 for Kinect.

Here's the trailer.

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/japanese-lifestyle-sonic-free/706571

If it's not ported I'm seriously going to go complain in person to Sonic Team because this just looks amazing.

The synchro game play is really inovative and they added much more to the game.

My only complaint here is that they made it without any other controller input, so I don't see myself getting this.

However, adding Vector and Metal Sonic in there is cool.

Well i find it kinda cheap that they only made it for 360. Not many people own a kinect and we all know that not many people will buy a kinect to play this awsome looking game.

They could have made it for PS3 and it would have still worked with the normal controller.

Arm's control ~ right stick
Action comands ( like swiming ) ~ move both stick in the direction needed
Switch side ~ L2,R2
Boost kick ~ triangle
Synchro gameplay ~ move the stick's in the other direction then the other player and press the jump at the same time.

See it would work so easly >.>

Last edited:
Sega announced somewhere that the game will only be for the 360 Kinect. There will be no ports of this game so don't expect it on the Wii or PS3 anytime soon or anytime at all.

Guess I will start a petition then -___-

How come the console who sold less sonic games gets an awsome one that almost no one will buy because they doesn't own kinect and because they are waiting fps for it.

Guess I will start a petition then -___-
lol, petitions

How come the console who sold less sonic games gets an awsome one that almost no one will buy because they doesn't own kinect and because they are waiting fps for it.

The point of exclusives is to make people want to buy the Kinect. I don't see it working for Move or lolwii anyway.

So, is this that SEGA game announcement that was slated for the 22th? Or something different, considering that we already had an inkling of this?

On topic, that video is absolutely hilarious and made my day.

Last edited:
However, adding Vector and Metal Sonic in there is cool.
I don't remember seeing Vector anywhere. You must've confused him as Jet or the Green robot.
Boy, those stereotypical Japanese commercials are hilarious. It makes me suddenly want to go to Japan, buy Kinect, and buy Sonic Free Riders! Hilarious.

lol, petitions

The point of exclusives is to make people want to buy the Kinect. I don't see it working for Move or lolwii anyway.

Well the only people who will buy this is either people who already own's kinect or a sonic fan that doesn't hate the new sonic games so i guess the game won't sell pretty well.

@Thunder - In one of the newer videos. Vector and Metal Sonic were shown on the character select screen
@Final Radiance - Pretty sure Sonic swims in Sonic Colors

Well the only people who will buy this is either people who already own's kinect or a sonic fan that doesn't hate the new sonic games so i guess the game won't sell pretty well.

I'm willing to bet it will sell poorly, but that doesn't change that petitions are a waste of time or that it will not get ported to Move or, worse Wii controls. The point of this game being exclusive is so that more people are interested in Kinect because of its game lineup.
That and it probably doesn't work well on the two other consoles control scheme.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back