• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Water Works Zone (working title)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would you? There aren't really any connections at all with this level and the official Deep Sea Zone. They don't look alike or even play alike at all.

Why would you? There aren't really any connections at all with this level and the official Deep Sea Zone. They don't look alike or even play alike at all.

^

If anything, it's more like Sunken Plant, but only in spirit (IE, level design is in a VERY different style and approach, but still the concept of an undersea lab)

Hey Kyasarin, I'd be willing to test it. Also, if there aren't very many underwater enemies, just sprite/soc some! I could do one for you if you want.

The third screenie's wall textures are too small for such a large wall, try using verticies to use more that one wall tezture on the same wall.

Keep up the great work!

I just played it, and I think the level's pretty well done, but the Jetty-syn Gunners got a bit annoying at times. I think the water should be a little less blue, such as #0000FFT, instead of #0000FFZ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back