Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
How long it has been.

Name's Blivsey, obviously, but you might know me as TDM. Waaaaay back in the day, when I was a dork among dorks, I had an account on this forum, but I've done everything short of deleting it. Now that I've grown a brain, it's time to enter this forum again with my more intelligent demeanor.

I'm RetroRampage! :D Real name is Jacob, and I do all sorts of things, I can never do one thing at a time, I make music, (genesis style 16-bit remixes mostly) Modify games, Working on some levels for srb2, make rpgs in rpgmaker, rom hacks (same as modifying games, I suppose XD) and more! I love to rp, I'm a huge sonic fan, I watch pewdiepie(if you dont watch him, you need to, right now, do it D:) I'm a big brony, and I LOVE srb2! I'm glad to be apart of the srb2 community, and home to make some friends on my time here! I'm very friendly, and love to chat and learn new things!

I'm Not Here, nice to meet you. I like to play various video game titles such as Ristar, Earth Worm Jim, Vector Man, Streets of Rage, Super Mario Bros, The Legend of Zelda, and Classic Sonic. As you can see, I'm mostly into classic video gaming but I also have my fair share of online gaming with SRB2, FFR, and Whirled.

I'm here for long time, but i forgot to introduce myself! Well, my name is Filip Hricovsky and i live in Brześce- that is in Poland. I like Sonic games (SRB2 counts, too!), But i hated some Sonic games. Which I hate? I don't want to talk about this. And excuse my bad english. I can speak Czech, Polish, German (this is why sometimes mistakes) and English. I HATE My little pony.

Hi there. I'm Blockout, and I like Sonic games.
I create basic levels, and have been thinking about FOFs, though my first success is the Linedef type 121 (Water, Opaque, No sides).
Nice to meet you.
EDIT: I am based entirely on Sonic OVA, as you can see.
EDIT2: Oh, and I like singing to songs, and I am quite good. I also like writing stories, and some songs. Basically, I am quite creative.

Last edited:
My name is Ariel, nice to meet you.
I live in Nova Pec, which is in South of Czech Republic.
I like computer :)

Haven't used my old account in years so I figured I'd start out fresh.
Originally Supersonic2p3, I am now Anbu Shynobi. Some facts about me, I'm male, 16 years old. I may get back into SRB2, been a long time since I've played it.

My name is Samui. I used to be known as either Sigma or DigiAgent02 back in the day. It's been almost a decade since I last played this game. Thought I might get back into it, because I remember how fun it was.

Hello, friends of the forum. My names Adam, but call me Young. I'm 25, and I know the rules, so no problems there. I found this place while googling random words. Turns out srb2 get you somewhere in a random search. Which is pretty funny. But I digress, call me Young, I'll post here often and have fun. Maybe I might even play that game you guys love so much.

Well:

Name: Eva
Surname: *Sneezes*
Zodiac sign: *Cough cough* Scorpio
Birthday: 25th October
Year of birth: *Sneezes again*
Nice to meet you!

Last edited:
Hey this is Bank. Yeah even though I've been playing this game since summer of sonic 2006 (v1.09.4), I'm just now signing up because I couldn't figure out the random question T__T. As of last week, I am now 18, and have aspired to own Sega since I was 12. I've been a Sonic fan longer than I could speak. I play basketball as a hobby and am planning something big with it. I feel that this website will help with my (lack of) programming capabilities. Nice to meet you *thumbs

My name is Xenia Slikk and i live in Berlin. I was born in November 1973 in Braunau am Inn and i like to play SRB2 and Sonic games.

Well, let's see here.
My name's Sammy.
I like SRB2 and Minecraft.
I joined just now, although I've played SRB2 for three years, now.
Don't mind me.

Well hello there. I am Mister Outragous Pants. I was introduced to SRB2 a while back by my good friend, Larztard. I can't say I am active because this is only the second or third time I have logged on in two years. I somewhat help Larztard with a secret project but that is about it.

Last edited:
Hello!

Never actually introduced myself!
I am That2rb2DUDE (Couldn't have the S there don't know why lol) and i am a video editor, filmer and skateboarder.

Been with this community since 2006 then left for 4 years.
Now i'm back i decided to create a youtube channel dedicated to the game with lots of match/ctf gameplay, speedruns, level packs Etc. Basically EVERYTHING THAT IS POSSIBLE!
Here's my channel where you WILL (hopefully) find something you might like!
http://www.youtube.com/user/ThatSrb2DUDE?feature=mhee (Subscribe for more) ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFPXoBEKDQM <--- this will win you over xD

Last edited:
Oh, where are my manners? -(o^-^o)/ Well hello everyone, I am SACooper95, I've been a member of SRB2 ever since I first heard of it a few years ago. Sadly just recently returned because my old laptop broke.

Anyway to keep this short, I've been floating around on the servers for 3 or 4 years and just now made a username. I'll be on SRB2 almost everyday, just find me on SACooper95's Epic (MATCH/ CoOp/ Race) Server if you want to say hi. I am currently working on becoming a Programer.

I'm Zwataketa. I'm Sonic's #1 biggest fan at heart (for real), and I love playing Sonic games and ESPECIALLY SRB2. I've been working on a video game series ever since I was little based on Neopets and Sonic called "Zwataketa the Ixi" (Ixi is a type of neopet). I've planned ALOT of the series already and some of the games I'm planning to make them with fangame tools instead of making them real games (thats the way my games will start, but I'm planning on being a video game designer in the future, to put the games on consoles). I've got a big dream, as you can tell. :D Im also planning to make a Zwataketa mod for SRB2, but I'm gonna focus on making the character wads first before I even START trying to MAKE that. I am designing it though :)

I don't know much about making wads and mods, but I do know how to look up info online and ask people for help, and also my dad is great with computers so he helped me understand and set up some of the editing tools for SRB2 (wuuuut!? Dad knohs dat stuff!? *nods* :D ).

Last edited:
Hello everyone, I've decided that it's about time that I give a proper introduction here. As few might already know, I've gone by several pseudonyms in the past. For online net games on SRB2, I've commonly used the alias "Aero" and for Kernel work relating to Linux on the Nintendo Wii I've used "ÐeltaLink" in the past (now "ÐeltaResero"). I noticed that just like several other places across the Internet, there's already a "DeltaLink" registered here and just for clarification this is a(n) another/different "DeltaLink". I'm trying to unify my pseudonyms under "DeltaResero" as it's becoming too hard to keep track of them all and "DeltaLink" was becoming too popular (even a company is now named this). Also, I've used other aliases elsewhere but these have been my most common ones (just look for the "Eth" character).

On my spare time, I'm currently working on forward porting Wii Linux Kernel patches to more recent 3.x.y Kernel versions. Once I finish porting the patches, I plan to learn about mapping using "Doom Buidler" for SRB2. I'm a bit slow due to my lack of formal education in programming, but have a lot of experience with various distributions of Linux, DOS (with the "real" floppy disk), and various other outdated systems . Due to this, I also possess an abundant amount of knowledge of compression and optimization of various file formats. I'm usually quite busy so don't be surprise if I suddenly seem to disappear for about a year. My goal is to find a way to contribute to SRB2 somehow before it's finished. It was one of the few games I had in my childhood. Even today, it's still able to rival that of what Sega can conjure up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back