Most Dissapointing Final Boss/Ending?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sonic Colors.

That boss was easy as hell, and then you get some piece of shit "Act 2" to Terminal Velocity. Then they start to play the "onoes sonic is DEAD" card again. Sigh.

also guys spoiler tags plzplzplz

bleach shattered blades.
3 words
worst boss fight ever! oh wait...thats 4! well...everyone has the same final boss, his level doesn't even change ONCE. he uses the same attacks and frankly doesn't do much damage tho he should....

Sonic Colors.

That boss was easy as hell, and then you get some piece of shit "Act 2" to Terminal Velocity. Then they start to play the "onoes sonic is DEAD" card again. Sigh.

also guys spoiler tags plzplzplz
That was epic! I mean seriously. After beating the final boss and then escaping for your life? (I don't think this needs a spoiler tag...)
Moderator Notice:
Protip: It's the very last level, the game was released this month, and you aren't posting in a topic about sonic colors. So yes, it does need a spoiler tag.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can think of lots of characters that I considered disappointing.

Final Fantasy X's Yu Yevon. With the Legendary weapons, he's TOO EASY!!
At least have about 1 million hitpoints so i can go all out!! >.<;;

Vexx's Dark Yabu (Final form) Kill him and you dont win either way. Vexx is stuck in the Shadow realm. [Though i admit it was comical the way Vexx gave him the finger.]

That was epic! I mean seriously. After beating the final boss and then escaping for your life? (I don't think this needs a spoiler tag...)
HUNH? What's that? Sonic Colors spoilers? Wut's this you do after beating the whatever the final boss is?...?...AAAAAAH! *suicides*

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back