Sonic Castle (Match and Tag)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kratzean

This is one of my largest maps! The map is very big and I have made two or three small ways in the map, to come to special places. In twi rooms are more than three monitores, but in both rooms two of the monitores are eggman boxes! In one of this rooms is a special weapon. Thwe map have a castle terrain, a volkano terrain, three places with whater, some long tunnels (some of this tunnels are cramped) and a terrain, like Green Hill Cave! The map is like a Labyrinth, but I think, that the map is good, to play "hide and search" in the TAG mode!
Very fun with this map!

The update v1.2 have a flipped version of the map!

Downloadlink: Klick
Downloadlink UPDATE: V1.2: Klick

13.50.26.JPG

13.52.17.JPG

13.52.37.JPG

13.52.56.JPG

13.53.36.JPG

13.55.18.JPG

13.57.18.JPG

13.59.35.JPG

14.00.05.JPG

14.00.36.JPG

Dude This is large! So many places to hide many power-ups and the mass details you put into it. this is a great match level.

I see some flaws:
-Why are crawlas in a match map?
-Why are there many boxes in one single area?
-And... No, that's all, for now. otherwise it looks good.

-I have placed the crawlas around the amageddon monitor, to make it more difficult to become the monitor.
-because the many monitores read the quote of the first posting, ok?
In two rooms are more than three monitores, but in both rooms two of the monitores are eggman boxes!
-thx for you comment

Kratzean said:
-I have placed the crawlas around the amageddon monitor, to make it more difficult to become the monitor.

I'm not sure if the word "crawla" can be related to the word "difficulty".

Crawlas are the only useful choice because any other enemy might have some problems, like jetty syns chasing people, crawla commanders pounding the shit out of people, and detons just being detons.

This is a good map though. Useful for being a ninja in tag mode.

I tested it out, and it was good, however, the map is soooo big that it's hard to get people.
Also you apparently forget to add scenery things in your maps, oh well...

Well for starters, it looks great. Lot's of different routes and locations. But the thing is....this is more like a sniper map for it's vast exterior If snipping was possible in srb2. Im not saying it's a waste of hard work, im just saying it's waaaay too big for match or tag. Maybe a CTF is more suited for this?

Anyway, as for the crawlas in box formation, if you really want to make it difficult to get to the armageddon box, I suggest placing turrets as well. At least 2-3 meters away from the crawla guards.

Just a thought....

So, I have add a Update, so that every can play my map normal or flipped! For two other maps I have made it too!

I don't see why this level is praised. It's pretty bad. Poor monitor placements, a ridiculous size, and no sense of directions make this a bad match level.

Blue Warrior said:
Kratzean said:

I'm not sure if the word "crawla" can be related to the word "difficulty".
It can, as in, "Crawlas aren't difficult."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back