Super Mario War

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, Mike. Like no-one here would EVER here about one of the most popular fan-games ever, especially when most people migrated from 72dpi?

Now srb2 people are flooding to 72.

In SMW, I made lots of maps and stuff. It seems like I keep winning the mapping contests by chance.

SMW was alright, but the real letdown was the unrealistic frame rate - it was either too fast or too slow, compared to what I was expecting from a Marioesque engine.

There's a whole LOAD of new versions, like the April Fool's Edition. It has secrets, new power-ups, new abilities, tile animation, bug fixes, boss fights, ect.
SMW runs fine; why don't you just change the framerate in the options menu?

A game where the characters are so god damn small, you can't see a thing. ><

But really, you just jump on your oppenets. You can also leash out fireballs and use star power.

mikesword221 said:
Is SMW STUFF having a problem or something? Cause I can't sign up.
Yes you can. If it gives you an error, just go back to the previous page, and refresh. Then check your E-mail, then login. But when you login, you have to go to the previous page and refresh again.

Guys, you aren't the first people to figure this out.

Also: Press insert in the level editor on a map. Then, go to maps > screenshots. There will be an image named after the map of what it is. Use this to take screenshots for previews.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back